You drive me crazy 🍋🍋🍋

*smut

Sanemi's pov:

I stared at the stoic ravenette that was kneeling on the ground. Tomioka and I were on a mission together and we were trying to find leads on the demon that was kidnapping people in the town. I stared at the guy, observing how his eyes lashes would flutter everytime he blinked. I looked at his rosy pink lips, they looked so seductive and captivating, I wanted to see those lips wrap around my cock.

Wait, what the fuck?

I shook my head, trying my best to get rid of the inappropriate thought in his mind.

"Shinazugawa-san, are you okay?"

"Mind your own fucking business" I growled. Tomioka raised a questioning eyebrow.

"We should head back, the sun is already up"

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and trudged to the inn we rented.

...

3rd person pov:

The next few days was hell for sanemi. He couldn't stop thinking about the brunette. Everytime he closed his eyes, he could see giyuu in his head. He kept looking at giyuu, unknowingly craving his attention. What was even worse was that giyuu kept appearing in his wet dreams, he would wake up in the mornings with his cock rock hard and stomp to the bathroom to deal with it. He imagined how giyuu would look like with his cock in him, he wanted to see giyuu's flushed face. Once, he accidentally walked in on giyuu who was in the shower and the image would not leave his brain. He wanted to taste giyuu, fuck him, devour him. He was desparately holding himself back from pouncing on giyuu and it was slowly getting harder and harder as they days went by.

...

There was a knock on sanemi's door and he opened it, surprised to see giyuu standing there. He was dressed in a yukata which was loose at this chest and his hair was down, making him even more captivating.

"Shinazugawa-san, are you okay?" Concern was laced in giyuu's voice

"Yes I'm fine. Go away" sanemi snarled.

"You don't seem well though" giyuu pressed his hand on sanemi's forehead, checking his temperature. Sanemi's face was flushed red, he swatted giyuu's hand away.

"I'm fucking fine. Go and mind your own damn business" sanemi growled.

"You don't look fine" giyuu insisted, he  leaned forward and cupped sanemi's cheeks, trying to find what was wrong with sanemi. Sanemi looked down, too embarrassed to face giyuu, which was a big mistake as he accidentally saw giyuu's nipples, and he felt blood rush to his dick. That was the last straw. He pulled giyuu into the room and slammed him against the door. He leaned down and kissed giyuu, giyuu gasped, surprised by the sudden action. Sanemi used the opportunity to slip his tongue into giyuu's mouth. He tilted the head, deepening the kiss. Sanemi ran his tongue all over giyuu's mouth, tasting his saliva, licking and exploring the wet caven. He pressed his tongue on giyuu's palate and giyuu moaned. Sanemi smirked and licked the sensitive area, he gripped giyuu's waist and pulled him in closer.

"W-wait" giyuu panted. Sanemi pulled away from the kiss and looked at giyuu. The brunette's face was flushed red and saliva dripped out of his mouth.

"W-what are y-you doing" he stammered.

"I want to fuck you"