A sultry summer 🍋🍋🍋

*smut
*This idea was given by my friend :)

3rd person pov:

The couple sat in the park, fanning themselves as hot sweat drippled down their chin. The warm sun beated down on them, making the summer more sultry than ever whilst the lack of a cooling wind mocked them for having to suffer.

"Fuck, 'ts hot as hell" the scarred male grunted out, downing down a ice cold bottle of water as he attempted to beat the summer heat.

"Yeah, its really hot" the ravenette mumbled, happily sucking on a huge popsicle he had gotten on a discount. The sweet Syrup drippled down his hand and he licked it, lapping at his hand as he sucked up the candied liquid whilst being oblivious of the predatory gaze that was glaring at him.

"Damn it, it keeps melting" the ravenette cursed under his breath and shoved the entire stick into his mouth, his lips barely able to close around the base of the ice cream before pulling back and sucking on the delicious liquid he collected in his mouth. He licked his lips and let out a small huff, continuing his movements as he lapped at the popsicle. He was so completely unaware of the trail of saliva that drooled out of his mouth as he sucked on the popsicle, occasionally gagging as he accidentally deep throated the stick. The sun really was unkind to him, slowly eating away at his popsicle by melting it profusely, making the ravenette work harder to collect the candied syrup as he attempted to not waste anything.

"Thank god master let us have a day off. Its too hot to train or work" the ravenette mumbled, pulling out the stick with a wet pop as a thread of saliva connected his red lips to the popsicle, breaking off and landing in his pants stealthy.

"Nemi?" He asked again, turning his head to look at his lover whom was staring at him intently, "you okay?" He asked, concerned when he noticed the latter's clenched fist.

"Yeah, 'm fine, yuu" the wind pillar mumbled.

"You want to try some?" Giyuu enthusiastically asked, holding up his popsicle which glistened in the sunlight. Sanemi stared at the dessert and the dessert stared at him, beckoning him to taste the sweet flavour that looked pleasing. The scarred male shook his head and clenched his jaw, gritting his teeth as he adverted his eyes.

"Mkay" the ravenette shrugged and continued to suck on the popsicle, lapping at it innocently as he tried to prevent the golden droplets of syrup that dripped from the popsicle.

...

"You done?" Sanemi asked.

"Yeah" the latter replied happily, standing up and dusting his uniform.

"Good, cuz I have somewhere I wanna bring you"

...

The ravenette was slammed against the thick trunk of a tree in a desserted area in the park. A hand pulled his mouth open and hot lips were pressed into his whilst a leg was pushed in-between his thighs, grazing his manhood which earned a small yelp from him.

"Nemi!" Giyuu gasped, gentily pushing the hungry mouth away from his lips, "what's wrong?" He panted out.

"Nothing"

"Are you okay? You seem strange"

"Fuck!" Sanemi cursed as he burried his head into the crook of the ravenette's neck. He grinded his hips forward, rubbing against Giyuu's lower abdomen, "I want to fuck you" he growled out, tightening his grip on the latter's waist.