His final breath

*angst
*Idea given by TeamLVTGabutz

3rd person pov:

The male sprinted through the trees, sweat trickled down his forehead and his breathing was ragged. He clutched his sword tightly in his right hand, muttering curses and prayers under his breath as his heart beat rapidly. Fear danced in his heart, followed by the errie music of death which played an instrumental piece.

"Fuck! please.. be alright" the male muttered, increasing his speed to match with the tempo of the seconds trickling by.

He remembered...he remembered the fight he had with the ravenette, he remembered the look of anger and betrayal in the latter's eyes, he remembered the ravenette's pinkish lips curving into a painful smile as tears trickled down his cheeks.

"I didn't do it!" The ravenette yelled, breathing heavily as he choked out his words.

"I fucking saw you kissing another man!" The latter yelled back.

"What do you mean? I didn't even kiss anybody!"

"What a fucking liar," the male scoffed under his breath, "I was on a mission and I had to interrogate this stupid bar, and I fucking saw you in there kissing another man" he growled out, gritting his teeth as he tried to hold back the urge to scream insults at the latter.

"I've never been to a bar! I don't even drink!" The ravenette cried out, trying his best to defend his innocence.

"You know I detest liars to most"

"I'm not even lying!"

"What a fucking joke, I know you've been cheating on me"

"I'm not!"

"Then care to explain why you've been acting so strange the past month? You keep leaving me and refusing to meet up with me, you often leave your house, you don't even tell the others where you're going and you leave for a few days using the 'i have a mission' excuse when you clearly fucking do not!"

"That's because I was busy!"

"Busy my ass, what are you doing that you're so busy? Were you 'busy' fucking another guy?"

"No!"

"Was it fun? Hm?"

"I didn't even sleep with another person!"

"Liar, liar, liar. This is why no one likes you tomioka, you're 'im difference from you all' bullshit is fucking annoying as hell, you arrogant snob"

"I'm not arrogant!"

"Sounds like you're in denial"

"I was never arrogant in the first place!"

"Then what's with the 'im different from you all' shit huh? Conceited bitch"

"That wasn't even what I meant!"

"Yeah, yeah, of course that wasn't what you meant"