Oiran

*fluff
*Idea given by i_love_cats563

3rd person pov:

"What am I doing here?" A raspy voice sighed disconnectedly, running a hand through his hair as he huffed out a breath.

"C'mon shinazugawa! Don't look so down!" A fiery dude cheered, lightly slapping his colleague's back. The scarred male grunted and rolled his eyes, grumbling under his breath about the ridiculously stupid idea. "We could have gone anywhere but you chose to go to the entertainment district?" The hashira mumbled, glaring at his other male friend whom was smirking mischievously.

"C'mon, it's not that bad. Master gave us a day off!"

"And I would rather sleep than hang out with your sparkly ass"

"Shinazugawa! Its fun to go look around town!"

"Yeah, but not a fucking brothel"

"My wives are visiting their friends there, it will be fun!" He boomed, smiling widely with a glint of mischief in his eyes as he raised an eyebrow, "and who knows? Maybe you will see someone there as well"

Sanemi scoffed, who was he going to see?

It's not like the others were there, right?

...

"Fuck my life" the male grumbled, rubbing his head as he eyed his colleagues.

He had reached the brothel and had instantly regretted accepting tengen's invite to hang out whilst on their short break. He saw the others there - kanroji and shinobu laughing loudly, rengoku and obanai were discussing some topics, and giyuu - the notoriously anti-social colleague - was also surprisingly there as well.

Turns out he was forced by kanroji and tengen to accept their invitation, with tengen using the reasoning of there being free food to bait the ravenette to join in on their fun. Tokio and himejima had opt out of the party, tokito being underaged and himejima finding no interest in alcohol or women found it more entertaining to accompany his crow on the day off.

The wind hashira turned his head and caught the ravenette's eye, smirking when he saw the flustered look on the latter's face as they made eye contact. The water hashira looked down, face painted with a vermilion blush whilst walking hastily towards the two females. He chatted with them and kanroji emitted a squeal with shinobu chuckling happily at the ravenette, causing him to explode with a bright red as imaginary fumes steamed from his head.

Sanemi chuckled,

the party might not be as bad as he thought.

...

Nevermind, its shit.

The male groaned again after he gulped down a shot of sake, cringing at the bitter taste and burning sensation that filled his throat. He huffed out an annoyed breath, mind reeling with possible escape routes that would allow him to flee from the hangout unnoticed.

"One more round!" Tegen cheered loudly, followed by an array of shouts and claps from a very drunk rengoku. The firey dude was bustling with an energetic charisma that made his extrovered personality more lively, which added to sanemi's dismay as he knew he would have to carry two drunk idiots back to their estates - one being rengoku and the other being tengen who was also starting to get tipsy.