Santa and his Reindeer 🍋🍋🍋

*smut :)
*Merry Christmas :3

3rd person pov:

The white-haired man sat on the bed, he propped his head up with his hand and was browsing through a magazine, flipping the pages one by one as he tried to find an interesting article to read. He was dressed in a yukata which tengen had gifted him just recently. The yukata's design was similar to a reindeer, it was coloured with a deep mocha hue,  the obi was red, and antlers were drawn on the front of the yukata. Sanemi yawned out of boredom and waited for his lover to arrive so that they could prepare to sleep. Tengen and kanroji has bought the couple a matching pajamas set so that they could wear to sleep and his lover was taking a very long time in the toilet.

"Yuu? Are you done?" Sanemi yawned again, he was tried and wanted to sleep.

"Al-almost...give me a minute!" Giyuu shouted from the toilet. Sanemi groaned sleepily and ran his hand through his hair. His eyes were getting droopy and sleep he was slowly succumbing to the drowsiness in his system. A small click came from the toilet and the door slid open.

"N..nemi.." giyuu muttered nervous, he came out of the bathroom and his face was a bright red.

"Yea?" Sanemi mumbled. He looked up and was gifted with a beautiful sight. The ravenette was dressed in a lingerie, the top half of his outfit was a white see through choker top and the bottom half of his outfit were red lacy thongs. He wore thigh high mismatch red-and-white socks and a Santa hat sat perfectly on the top of his head. Giyuu's long hair was down and his navy blue hair contrasted perfectly with the Santa-themed lingerie.

Sanemi's eyes lit up at the sight and he sat upright.

"Damn yuu, you look sexy as fuck" the wind hashira whistled, causing the brunette to look away in embarrassment. Sanemi patted his thighs, signalling the latter to sit on his lap. Giyuu obliged and obediently straddled sanemi, he burried his face in his hands as sanemi admired his lover.

"Kan..kanroji gave me this.."

"I'm glad she did, you look hot" sanemi praised, snaking his hand around giyuu's slender waist.

"Merry Christmas nemi, I'm here to give you a gift" giyuu muttered shyly, silently cursing at kanroji for making him say the cheesy lines.

"And what's my gift Santa?" Sanemi teased, he ran his finger down giyuu's spine, making the latter shiver at the touch.

"M-me..I'm your present"

"Thank you Santa for giving me such an indecent present" sanemi growled in giyuu's ear, nibbling at the skin on the ravenette's neck. His hands roamed around his lover's body, feeling every curve and crevice of the man. Giyuu leaned in for a sweet kiss and was met with the firey passion burning in sanemi's body, the kiss was was mess, it was hot and sloppy yet full of love and desire. Sanemi snaked his tongue inside giyuu's mouth, tilting his head to get more access to the wet caven. He licked every inch of the ravenette, drinking in giyuu's soft moans of pleasure at the intimate act. He pulled down the layer of cloth and Giyuu dick sprang out, it was rock hard and dripping beads of pre cum which the latter smeared all over his hand.

"N-nemi~" giyuu stuttered out, pleading for sanemi to touch him.

"What do you want, baby?" The wind hashira teased, wrapping his hand around the ravenette's length before jerking it. Giyuu bucked his hips forward and a loud moan escaped his lips, he wrapped his hand around sanemi's neck, tugging at the spiky locks of white hair which sanemi found adorable.