Bottom Sanemi??!!!🍋🍋🍋

*smut
*Special request by Kira_follow
*Morden AU

3rd person pov:

Giyuu opened the door and the house was dark. He flipped on the lights in the house, the chandelier lighted up the living room.

"Nemi?" The brunette called. No one replied. The ravenette shrugged it off and assumed his boyfriend was out with his friends. He set his bag on the floor and washed his hands. He loosened his tie and took off his overcoat, lazily throwing it on the couch  and went to his room. When he opened the door, he was greeted with an indecent sight. Sanemi was fingering himself with his ass high up in the air. His face was pressed into the pillow, muffling his moans. Sanemi heard the creak of the door and turned his head, he spotted the brunette and smiled.

"Yuu" he called out in a sweet voice.

"What are you doing?"

"H-hngh, a-ah, i- I was thinking about you.." sanemi panted out, flipping himself to look at his lover. Giyuu's pants was tight. He walked over to the bed and crawled on top of his lover. Sanemi wrapped his arms around giyuu's neck and pulled him into a deep kiss, the brunette slipped his tongue into sanemi's mouth, tasting sanemi's sweet mouth. Giyuu brought his hands down and grabbed sanemi's cock, giving it an experimental pump and watched his lover squirm under him. Giyuu moved down and teased sanemi's nipples, bitting and licking it as he pumped the latter's length. Sanemi's cock twitch in giyuu's hand and giyuu tightened his grip, preventing sanemi from cumming.

"I wanna cum yuu" sanemi whined, tugging giyuu's long hair.

"You're gonna cum from the inside" giyuu ordered, smirking as he pumped sanemi's cock faster. Giyuu got off the bed and opened a drawer. He took out lube and a cock blocker.

"Put this on" the brunette demanded, tossing sanemi the cock blocker. Sanemi inserted it into his dick obediently and watched as giyuu lathered lube all over his hard length. Giyuu unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the ground, showing off his well defined abs which sanemi drooled over.

"I wanna ride you yuu" sanemi blurted out, covering his face once he realised what he just said. Giyuu smirked and sat on the bed, leaning against the backboard. Sanemi climbed onto of giyuu and lined himself up with Giyuu's cock. He slowly lowered himself, moaning as he felt giyuu's thick length stretch him from the inside. Sanemi panted as giyuu's thick length filled his hole, he slowly lifted himself before lowering himself again, the drag of giyuu's dick on his walls sent shivers up his spine. Giyuu leaned back and enjoyed seeing sanemi ride him, it was excruciatingly painful for giyuu since he craved to go faster but he held it in, watching the show Sanemi had given him. Sanemi picked up his pace and was going a tad bit faster, his arms were wrapped around giyuu's neck for support and drool was dripping out of mouth.

"A-ah~ h-hngh~ yuu~" sanemi moaned out, he washed his hands over giyuu's abs, feeling every muscle on his lover's stomach.

"A-ah~ yuu~ a-ah~ h-hngh~ Giyuu~~" sanemi moaned out sweetly, he bit his bottom lip and teased his nipples, trying to get more stimulation. Giyuu snapped. He flipped sanemi so now he was on top of his lover. He grabbed the latter's hips and thrusted forward, plunging deep into his hole.

"A-ah! Y-yuu!"

"Sorry nemi, your too cute" giyuu pulled his hips back and snapped forward. He continued the brutal pace, fucking sanemi into the bed. He saw bludge appearing and disappointed on his lover's stomach as he thrusted into him, turning him on even more. His dick grew in size and he folded sanemi, penetrating his lover deeper.

"A-ah!" Sanemi moaned loudly as giyuu pounded his bundle of nerves. His eyes were rolled back and his cock twitched on his stomach. Giyuu leaned forward and sunk his teeth into sanemi's shoulders, he licked the blood and marked sanemi's neck. He licked the latter's collar bone and sanemi's body spasmed. Giyuu continued to attack his lover's sensitive areas and sanemi's hole tightened. Giyuu groaned, he was close. He could feel his abs tightening and he thrusted harder. He chased the pleasure and came inside sanemi. Sanemi orgasmed when he felt giyuu's warm seed full him up, his  back arched and his insides twitched. The brunette lazily rode out his orgasm and groaned when sanemi's hole clenched around his cock. Giyuu pulled out and layed beside his lover, warm semen dripped out of sanemi's puffy red hole, staining the sheets. Giyuu was breathing heavily as he came down from his high.

"I wanted to ride you.." sanemi pouted.

"You can ride me another time" the latter smirked and ran his hand throat sanemi's hair. He wrapped his arms around his lover's waist and pulled him in, spooning him as they layed on the dirty bed.