Scars

*fluff
*This idea was given by Kira_follow thank you for the idea :33

3rd person pov:

The couple sat on the engawa of their estate, looking over the garden which was home to creatures. Birds chriped in the trees and a floral scent filled the air, the ravenette played with the white spiky locks of his lover, tugging it playfully and curling the strands of hair. His lover snuggled his face into the warm and toned stomach of the ravenette, relishing the warmth which emitted from his body.

"You're legs are quite comfy" the former hashira commented.

"That's random"

"It's true though"

The ravenette giggled, causing the latter to smile at the adorable laughter.

"I'm really glad we survived muzan" the ravenette sighed softly, staring at the baby blue sky. The clouds floated in the wind, forming shapes which looked like smiles and faces of their dead friends.

"Yeah"

"Its sad the others didn't survive"

"Yeah, you wanna visit their graves tomorrow?"

"Sure" the ravenette smiled.

Their conversation ended there, they sat in comfortable silence with the sounds of nature and their steady breathing accompanying them.

"Nemi"

The white-haired male hummed.

"I love you"

"I love you too, yuu" sanemi mumbled back, chuckling at the ravenette's endearing behaviour. The former wind hashira tilted his head, staring at the breath taking beauty of his lover. Giyuu's sapphire eyes were bright, his jet-black hair was cut short but it still suited him perfect and his pinkish lips perfectly contrasted his tanned skin. A cloud of freedom floated over the ravenette, his eyes shined brightly with happiness and his lips were curved into a small smile. Giyuu cupped sanemi's face, poking his cheek and pinching his nose playfully while giggling.

"Idiot" sanemi mumbled, flicking the ravenette's forehead.

"That's mean" giyuu grumbled, rubbing his forehead.

"Like your ass"

"Well, I learnt it from you"

"Then I must have been a good teacher"

"No, a toddler teaches better than you"

"Sheesh" sanemi grunted, "fine, you win" the male sighed, rolling his eyes as he grumbled under his breath. Giyuu chuckled and carassed the latter's face.

"How did you get those scars?" He asked, poking at the marks that lingered on his lover's face.

"Some demon stuff when I was younger. Was protecting my siblings and a demon came. Killed it and got these scars" sanemi mumbled, letting out a soft sigh at the memory.

"Oh, sorry for bringing it up"

"Nah, its okay, 's was a a long time ago"