Jealousy

*fluff

3rd person pov:

The white haired boy seethed with rage when he saw tengen wrap his arms around his crush's waist. The brunette was chatting with tengen and kanroji when tengen spotted sanemi. He whispered something to kanroji and eyed his colleague as he wrapped his arms around giyuu's slender waist. The sound hashira then proceeded to pull giyuu into a hug and rested his head on top of the brunette. Tengen did everything while he eyes sanemi, smirking mischievously as he saw the wind pillar's face twist into a murderous look. Giyuu didn't react and let tengen do what he wants, cause he thought tengen was lonely and missed rengoku. Kanroji was trying her best not to laugh out loud when she saw sanemi fumming. She also decided to join in on the fun and tiptoed to give a peck on giyuu's cheek. This sudden action caused giyuu to blush since he wasn't used to such intimate actions.

Sanemi exploded when he saw giyuu blush. He stomped towards the trio and ripped tengen off of giyuu.

"Hey shinazugawa!" Tengen smiled innocently.

"Shut your ass up you sparkly girrafe" sanemi growled and dragged giyuu away. He glared at kanroji and tengen, clenching his fist and gritted his teeth. When sanemi and giyuu were out of sight, tengen and kanroji roared into laughter, clutching their stomachs as they laughed their asses off.

"Did you see the look on his face!" Tengen wheezed, wiping his tears away.

"Yeah! He looked so angry!" Kanroji squealed. They high-fived each other, celebrating that their ship has sailed.

...

"W-wait, Shinazugawa!" The brunette exclaimed. He tried to pull his hand away from sanemi's strong grip but he failed.

"Why did you let him do it" sanemi yelled, pinning giyuu against a tree.

"Do what?"

"Why did you let tengen touch you?"

"He just grabbed my waist though?"

"So you would allow anyone to touch you then?" Sanemi wrap one of his arms around giyuu's waist and pulled him in. Giyuu yelped, surprised by the sudden contact.

"So why did you let him touch you"

"I-I thought tengen was lonely and he missed rengoku..." Giyuu stammered, his face was a blushing mess.

"So you just let him touch you however you want?" Sanemi pulled giyuu closer, their hips almost touching.

"I-I.. I didn't care much about it..." Giyuu looked away, his heart was beating like crazy.

"Look at me" sanemi demanded, gentily tilting giyuu's face with his other hand.

"A-ah..I..." Giyuu's ears were bright red. His cheeks were flushed in a beautiful red colour that was one shade different from his rosey tinted lips. Giyuu felt his face heat up, sanemi's face was so close to giyuu. The wind hashira could have connected their lips if he leaned down a little more. Sanemi could hear Giyuu's heart pounding rapidly (just like how he would pound giyuu (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠), jkjk). He wanted wanted giyuu to focus on him. He didnt want giyuu to look at something else when he was around. He tilted giyuu's chin and stared into giyuu's deep and mesmerising ocean blue eyes.