Milktea - detention pt. 3

*fluff
*some spice ;), cuz why not

3rd person pov:

"Nemi"

"Yeah?"

"Aren't you good at math?" The ravenette asked, staring at the sky as he sucked on the boba pearls in his mouth.

"I am why?" The latter replied, taking a sip out of the ravenette's milktea which caused him to frown.

"You have your own"

"Mine sucks"

"That seems like a you problem" giyuu shot back, causing sanemi to smirk at his little retaliation.

"I am good at math, why you ask?"

"You asked me to help you solve some math questions during detention. You could have easily solved them on your own"

"I was using it as an excuse to talk to you"

Giyuu stared at his love questioningly.

"You looked cute, and I saw your confession letter so why not shoot my shot. I had some math questions at that time so I figured that I could have used them to start a conversation with you - and it worked out well" the scarred male smiled as he wrapped his arm around the latter's waist and pulling him to his chest. Sanemi nuzzled his head into the crook of giyuu's neck and traced a line across his back whilst he breathed in the faint fragrance which came from the ravenette.

"I didn't know you liked me back then" giyuu mumbled softly, leaning his head on sanemi's shoulders.

"I was curious about you at first, but I guess my interest grew the more I see you"

"Cheesy"

"Well, you fell for me" the latter laughed as he planted a kiss on the ravenette's forehead, "I was quite shocked when I received your confession letter"

"I was forced to write it.."

"You should thank your friends"

"They made me choose between wearing a skirt and writing the confession letter" the ravenette frowned, pursing his lips and pouting at the memory of his friends pressuring him into a corner whilst they grinned with evil smiles, "I couldn't leave the room until I chose one"

"Is that so?" Sanemi snickered, causing the latter's frown to deepen, "you should have worn the skirt though, I want to see you in one"

"No!" Giyuu gasped, horrified by the suggestion.

"Why not? You would look hot. Your waist is quite slender" the scarred male smirked and the ravenette blushed at the compliment.

"I would look weird.."

"Nah, I bet you won't"

"How would you know?"

"I just know" sanemi grinned, pulling his lover closer to him before trailing his hand up the latter's chest.

"S-stop, nemi, we're in school" giyuu struggled out, face a blushing tint as he gave sanemi a slight push to move him but the latter didn't budge.