I'm so glad I remembered you

*fluff :)

3rd Person pov:

The hashira clutched his head in agony, a splitting headache shot through his brain and he let out a grunt, he rubbed his temples and poured himself a glass of water. He sipped on the cold water as he stared out of the window, observing the view the window had granted him. The sky was a baby blue and the water in the pond was a pale cyan. The flower petals in the garden was a beautiful indicolite colour and the kakushis tending to the garden wore blue aprons. He slammed the window shut and closed the curtains which coincidentally was a shade of blue.

Sanemi's pov:

I fucking hate the colour, I detest how my mind thought of that guy's blue eyes when I see blue, I want to burn all the shades of that stupid ass colour. It ticks me off on so many levels. I also have no fucking clue why I feel like that bitch is special to me in some sort of way, my heart stings when I remember that fucktard crying. I wanted to wipe his tears away and pepper his face with kisses, I wanted to pull that dickhead into a warm embrace and comfort him untill his tears stopped, I wanted to whisper loving words into the asshole's ear and stare into his blue eyes which drowned me with some weird and warm feeling. It has been a fucking week since I last saw that guy and my mind is fucked up. I closed my eyes and rubbed the bridge of my nose.

Tomioka giyuu

The water hashira

An anti-social freak and an arrogant snob.

Why was he so special to me?

Why did I care so much about that bitch?

Giyuu, no, yuu sounds better.

Birdbrain, bastard.

I remember him calling me a pervert with his face red as fuck. I remember his small figure fitting perfectly in my arms as we cuddled against each other in the cold winter night.

Wait, what the fuck? That is gay as shit.

But why is it so familiar?

What's with me and that fucktart?

What's our relationship?

Why do I fucking think of him every single god damn day?

"I love you nemi!" I recalled him hugging me as he spoke those word.

Nemi?

Love?

What the fuck is 'i love you nemi!' ???

Love...Sanemi..nemi.. giyuu..yuu..cuddling... relationship..

"He really came to see you!" I remember shinobu shouting at me as she defended that fucker.

He came to see me? He cares about me..

Why do I feel so warm?

What the fuck is with that bastard?

What the fuck is wrong with me??