Bed time dirty 🍋🍋🍋

*smut :)

3rd person pov:

Sanemi furrowed his eyebrows and sighed heavily. He couldn't believe he was stuck with his anti-social colleague in a small cottage with one bed. One, not two but one. He dreaded the idea of sleeping next to the water pillar and doubt he would even be able to sleep, he tried to send a crow out to the master to get some needed assistance but their efforts were futile as it was raining heavily outside. Sanemi ran his hand through his spiky hair and sighed once more, he climbed on to the bed and layed beside the water hashira with thier backs barely touching. He hatred lingered in his bones as he tried his best to sleep.

...

The ravenette flipped around, his back pressed against the wind pillar's back. His face was red as his hand snaked down to his pants. He slipped his hand underneath and touched his hard cock, rubbing it and thumbing the slit. He tried his best to suppress his moans, burrying his face in the pillow as he used his other hand to tease his red buds. He couldn't believe he was turned on by his colleague, staring at the latter's back as he fantasized about dirty things made his cock stand upright. He had to keep silent as he dealt with his hard on, he didn't want to wake up his colleague and deal with an awkward situation. He could feel the warmth against his back and unknowningly pressed against it, he desparately wanted to be embraced by his crush. He started pumping his length and his bit his lips, deep moans rang out in his throat as he continued to pleasure himself. There was a grunt behind him and his colleague shifted in the bed. Giyuu's eyes shot wide open and he pulled his hands out of his pants, only to be stopped by a heavy arm pressing down on his side.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Sanemi growled in the ravenette's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

"N.. nothing" giyuu replied quickly, trying his best to feigning innocence. He yelped as he felt cold lips pressed against his neck.

"You know, those sounds you were making earlier sounded cute" sanemi eyed giyuu as he slipped his hands underneath the latter's pants. His cold fingers pressed against the ravenette's hard and warm cock, earning a soft moan from giyuu. Sanemi flipped their positions so that the brunette was underneath him. Giyuu felt shivers down his spine as he saw how his colleague eyed him. Sanemi's eyes were filled with lust, he looked ready to devour giyuu like a predator devouring its prey.

"Are you okay with this?" Sanemi asked in a soft tone.

The brunette looked away to hide his red face and nodded.

"Are your sure? I'm quite rough"

"I..I want to try it.." giyuu embarrassingly admitted as he spread his legs.

"This is your first time?" Sanemi grinned, adrenaline coursed through his veins as he thought about taking giyuu's virginity. The ravenette nooded and covered his face with his arms. Sanemi chuckled and shifted himself inbetween giyuu's legs, he removed giyuu's arms to stare at the latter's face.

The wind hashira leaned down and smashed his lips onto the ravenette's lips, forcing his tongue inside and he explored the latter's mouth. Giyuu moaned into sanemi's mouth as the latter licked and tasted every inch of the wet caven. Their hot breaths mixed together and the ravenette's head was getting a little fuzzy. Sanemi pulled away and ripped giyuu's uniform open, not bothering the buttons which flew off from the brute force. He licked his lips as he saw giyuu's tanned skin and sunk his teeth into the flesh, tasting and licking the sweet yet metallic flavour of the red liquid. He slipped his hand back into giyuu's pants and jerked the brunette's cock as he marked his colleague's neck and shoulders. Giyuu's hips bucked forward from the sudden pleasure and a loud moan escaped his lips. Sanemi smirked and continued, enjoying the sweet melody of giyuu's moans while he continued to pleasure giyuu. The ravenette tugged sanemi's spiky hair, indirectly begging for more stimulation. Sanemi smiled and stuffed 3 fingers into giyuu's mouth.