Boyfriend's clothes

*fluff
* Morden au

3rd person's pov:

"Yuu, do you know where my hoodie is?" Sanemi entered the living room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"What hoodie?" Giyuu answered, looking up from his phone.

"The white hoodie with purple and green streaks" sanemi said, eyeing the hoodie giyuu was wearing.

"Oh I think it's in the wash"

"Don't bullshit. You're wearing it" sanemi walked towards giyuu, ruffling his hair.

"I like your hoodies okay" giyuu pouted.

"I can get you another one if you want"

"No, I want your one. Its comfy and it has your scent" giyuu whined.

"Alright, fine, you can steal it" sanemi rolled his eyes, teasingly pinching giyuu's cheeks. Giyuu giggled and kissed his boyfriends nose, using the kiss as payment for 'renting' the hoodie. Sanemi sat on the couch and pulled giyuu into his lap, burrying his nose in giyuu's neck, inhaling his smell which was similar to the ocean.

"Nemi, you have to change or your gonna catch a cold"

"Well, I don't have any clothes to wear since someone stole my hoodies and my pants" sanemi tugged giyuu's oversized shorts.

"You're clothes are too comfy for me to resist" giyuu giggled. The brunette got off of sanemi's lap and went into the room. He came back with clothes and threw it to sanemi.

"Here you can wear them, these are the biggest I have"

"Ah thanks" sanemi got up, kissing the top of giyuu's head before heading to the room to change.

...

Sanemi entered the living room wearing a shirt and boxers. He had a frown on his face as he walked towards giyuu. Giyuu looked up from his phone and burst into laughter. The shirt was too small for sanemi. Sanemi's built body could be seen under the shirt and the pants that giyuu had provided were small as well so sanemi had to walk around the house in boxers.

"Stop laughing" sanemi grumbled

"I- I'm sorry it's just to funny-" giyuu was wheezing, he clutched his stomach, dying from laughter. Sanemi huffed and turned away, a little annoyed that his lover kept stealing his clothes. Giyuu wiped his tears and climbed on sanemi's lap. He turned the latter's head to face him and gave a peck on his lips.

"Sorry, nemi, it was just too funny"

"Yea, yea.." sanemi huffed

"I'll make you ohagi okay?"

"I want cuddles too"

"Okay" giyuu smiled. He wrapped his arms around sanemi's neck and hugged his lover tightly. Sanemi snuggled his head in giyuu's hair and wrapped his arms around giyuu's waist. They stayed like that for a while, cuddling each other and breathing in each other's calming scent. Sanemi pushed giyuu down on the couch and climbed on top of him. Before giyuu could process what was happening, he slipped his hand under giyuu's hoodie and started tickling him. Giyuu was sensitive, especially at the waist, so the brunette was laughing and squirming under sanemi, trying to block his arms and protect his wasit but sanemi was faster. He slipped through giyuu's defences and tickled him more, grinning mischievously as he punished giyuu.

"That's your punishment for stealing my clothes" sanemi said after he was satisfied with tickling giyuu.

"Y-your mean" giyuu replied, wiping his tears and catching his breath.

"Well you stole my hoodies first" sanemi teased. Giyuu rolled his eyes and hugged sanemi.

"You still owe me cuddles and ohagi"

"Yes, yes. Do you want me to call your sir as well?"

"How about you call me daddy?"

Giyuu smacked sanemi upon hearing his lover's dirty joke. Sanemi rubbed his head and chuckled. Sanemi gave a small peck on his lover's lips and rubbed thier noses together.

"I love you so much yuu"

"I love you too nemi, your hoodies are also nice"

"So which do you love more? My hoodies or me?"

"Your hoodies"

Sanemi gasp dramatically.

"How dare you! I gave you my heart!"

"Of course I love you dummy"

"You better, I will burn the things that stole your heart from me"

"Possessive much?"

"I'm only possessive for you Birdbrain" sanemi replied, lightly flicking giyuu's forehead. Giyuu chuckled, he loved when sanemi acted needy, he was adorable.

"I'll go make the ohagis now"

"Nooo babe, I wanna cuddle more" sanemi frowned.

"Okay nemi" giyuu played with sanemi's hair while the latter cuddled against giyuu. Giyuu told sanemi encounters he had at work and sanemi listened quitely, occasionally humming to show that he was listening to giyuu. The couple stayed like that for a while, sanemi hugging giyuu and the latter playing with his lover's hair while telling stories.