Warmer than the cold winter night

*fluff

3rd person pov:

The ravenette's eyes fluttered open and he was met with the sight of a scarred chest. He smiled softly and snuggled his head into the body, relishing the warmth which embraced him in their futon.

"Morning yuu" his lover mumbled in a raspy voice.

"Morning" the ravenette replied, he chuckled softly at his lover's drowsiness, "merry Christmas nemi"

"Merry Christmas, yuu" sanemi pulled giyuu closer to his body and burried his face in the ravenette's bed head. The strands of black hair softly tickled his face, the groggy morning voice of his lover was music to his ears and the warmth which hugged him back ignited a steady flame of love in his heart.

"You hungry?"

"I'm starving, nemi"

"My apologies sire, I shall make you your breakfast now. What do you wish to have?" Sanemi teasing replied as he traced circles on giyuu's back.

"Hmm, how about raw egg with nato?"

"We ran out of egg"

"What about toast with ham and cheese?"

"We're out of bread"

"Is there salmon?"

"Nope"

"How about tofu?"

"We don't have any"

"Is there anything in our fridge?"

"Fruits, beer and some vegetables which have gone bad" sanemi replied sleepily.

Giyuu sighed, "guess we have to go grocery shopping"

"No shit"

"Let's get ready then" the water hashira sat up and stretched, cracking a couple joints from the long night of sleep. He was about to leave the bed when he felt a heavy arm wrapping itself around his waist, dragging him back to the wind hashira.

"Nemi, we have to go"

"Noo, can we cuddle a little longer please?" Sanemi pleaded.

"Its 9am, nemi"

"Just 30 more minutes"

"But nemi-"

"The master gave us a day off. Can we please stay like this yuu? I'm cold"

"There's no way your cold" giyuu remarked, raising an eyebrow. Sanemi clicked his tongue and huffed. He pulled his lover closer to his body and trapped him under his strong arms.

"I want to cuddle"

"Fine, just 30 minutes" giyuu relented. He smiled and burried his head into the crook of sanemi's neck, breathing in the windy scent which captivated him.

...

"I hate you nemi" the ravenette pouted. He dragged his lover down the streets of the busy town.