No matter what

*fluff
*Modern/ college au
*Idea given by Milkie10183

3rd person pov:

The ravenette scribbled on the paper furiously, clutching his head as he tried to recall something he had forgotten. He let out a cry of frustration and threw the pen on the table, pulling at his hair as he gritted his teeth. He remembered a person who looked oddly familiar to his bastard classmate, the man was littered with scars and had white spiky hair. His eyes were a beautiful amethyst and his sharp eyeliner suited his hot and edgy look. He wore a black uniform with a white haori and a sword was strapped to his wasit..?

"What the hell.." he muttered. He was slowly doubting his sanity. He felt a name at the tip of his tongue, it was familiar yet he couldn't remember it. He remembered the warmth that embraced him and he remembered the feeling of passionate love coursing through his veins. He remembered cuddling with the man in the cold winter night and he remembered watching the sunset together with the man's head on his lap.

There was a knock on the door, interrupting his train of thoughts. The door opened, revealing a tall man with long and curly orange hair.

"Giyuu"

"Yes?" The ravenette replied, putting his hands on the table.

"You okay? You've been acting a little strange lately"

"Yeah I'm fine it's just.." he grunted, "I keep dreaming about something important but I keep forgetting what it is"

"What's the dream about?"

"Like some olden era and there's some..creatures.."

"What creatures?"

"Like..demons.. I know I sound crazy but it feels so real and I was some sort of ha..shira?"

"Oh"

"I swear im sane"

"I know, tanjirou and kyojurou have been having similar dreams to yours"

"Do they know why we've been having these dreams?"

"I don't know, but I think that guy knows something about it"

"He knows?"

"Yeah, heard from his younger brother that the both of them remember something. You should go ask him"

"But doesn't he hate me?"

"I don't know, its worth a shot. You're brain is going to explode at some point of time if this thing keeps bothering you"

"I see, thanks sabito"

"No problem, im going to the store. You need anything?"

"I'm fine, thanks" giyuu nodded and his friend closed the door. The ravenette stood up, stretching his back and cracking a few joints in his knuckles. He threw on a zip up hoodie and exited his dorm, walking down the hallways of the college dormitory and greeting his friends whom he had bumped into in the corridors. He walked down a few flights of stairs and made a few right turns, leading him to his destination. He stared at the wooden door, it towered over him intimidatingly, daring the ravenette to open the door.