Hole in one 🍋🍋🍋

*smut
*Slut giyuu 😩✋✋🤌🤌

3rd person pov:

"Oi! Tomioka! Where the fuck are you?" The hashira shouted. His sword was covered in blood and there were red splotches decorating his uniform.

"Its just a few simple demon, I don't get why they had to send two hashiras to deal with these fucking weakling" sanemi muttered. He walked around the abandoned building, trying to find his colleague. He walked aimlessly around the corridors and he still hasn't found the brunette.

"That fucker.. where the fuck is he??" Sanemi muttered under his breath.

"OI! TOMIOKA!"he yelled.

"I'm here!" A faint voice replied.

"TOMIOKA?"

"I'm here!" The voice repeated, this time a little louder. Sanemi walked towards the direction of the noise, he found a secret passage and entered. The passage was long and narrow, there was a layer of water on the ground and the walls were covered with mould. Insects crawled along the cellings and wall and the air was chilly. The wind hashira entered a spacious room and found the brunette.

"I'm here!" Giyuu called out.

"How the fuck did you get in that position??"

The wind hashira's face twisted into confusion as the stared at his colleague. Giyuu's body was stuck in a wall, his lower half was facing sanemi and his upper half was on the other side of the wall.

"2 demons lauched me into the wall and I'm stuck here, I'm somehow managed to kill them but I'm stuck. Can you help me?" The brunette spoke in a monotone voice.

"How am I going to get you out?"

"Can't you make the hole bigger?"

"The wall you're stuck in supports the building, if I were to make the hole bigger the building can collapse"

"Shit then how am I going to get out?"

"I don't know, if I'm not careful the building can collapse since the wall the demon launched you in is one of its foundation pillars"

"Damn it, those bastards. Then can you push me out?"

"Mkay. I'm gonna push you from the back." Sanemi leaned his sword against a wall and walked up to giyuu. He held the ravenette's waist and pressed his body on the latter's bottom half.

"Ready?"

"Yea"

"Okay, 3, 2, 1!"

Both men began to push as hard as they could. Giyuu tried to push himself off the wall and sanemi pushed the latter's bottom half.

"Fuck! How is the hole so damn small??" Sanemi grunted as he pushed.

"I don't know okay?" Giyuu replied.

They both stopped, their efforts were futile, the brunette was still stuck in the wall. Sanemi's grip tightened and he pushed into the brunette's lower half, his cock was grazing the latter's ass and giyuu yelped.