Misunderstanding 🍋🍋🍋

*smut
*Slut giyuu 😩✋🤌🤌
*So sanemi has a habit of sleeping in shorts

3rd person pov:

The ravenette let out a satisfied sigh and snuggled deeper into the warmth, pressing his body into the warmth that encased him protectively. He opened his eyes and saw a familiar scarred chest infront of him. He blinked.

"What the fuck?!" The ravenette exclaimed, he sat upright and stared at the body laying next to him. His colleague was laying next to him, the latter's white, spiky hair was messier than usual and his scarred body was extremely muscular and toned. Sanemi's eyed fluttered opened and he yawned, using an arm to prop himself up before yawning again.

"What the hell?" He groaned, rubbing his eyes.

The ravenette noticed sanemi was shirtless and then he looked at his own body.

He was naked.

He scrambled to get the blanket that was covering them and used it to wrap his body with the thick cloth.

"Dude! What the hell are you doing?" Sanemi groaned again, too sleepy to process what was happening.

"What did we do last night?" The brunette shouted, terrified of the possible outcomes.

"What do ya mean last night?" Sanemi mumbled as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Why am I naked?" The ravenette shouted.

"Oh you changed back"

"What do you mean change back? What did we do last night??"

"We slept together"

"We slept together?!"

"Yeah?" Sanemi looked at the brunette in confusion.

"Wait wait wait, we slept together?"

"Yes?? Tomioka, I don't get your point" sanemi furrowed his non existent eyebrows, he was slowly getting irritated.

"Wha- what- what happened last night??"

"Dude, how many times do I need to fucking tell you. We. Slept. Together"

"But how?! But why?!"

"Is there a need to sleep together?"

"Yes! We're both men!"

"Dude, what does gender have to do with sleeping together?"

"It matters a lot!"

"Bullshit. Tomioka, I don't fucking get your point" sanemi growled.

"What do you mean get my point?!" Giyuu stood up and ran for the door. His face was red, he couldnt believe he 'slept' with his crush, part of him was happy and the other part of him was in disbelief and embarrassed. Sanemi saw giyuu trying to escape and his body moved on instinct. Before giyuu could open the door, sanemi slammed the brunette on the wall a few inches away from the door. He put both of his arms up to prevent giyuu from escaping again, resulting in a kabedon.