A spooky love

*fluff
*Modern AU
*Happy (belated/early) Halloween!

3rd person pov:

The raven chuckles when he feels arms wrapping around his waist, pulling him closer to the man who stood behind him.

"Morning nemi" he chirps, and was answered with a light squeeze at his waist.

The scarred male presses his face into the crook of the latter's neck, "what you makin?" He mumbles sleepily.

"Natto and rice"

"Is there egg?" Sanemi hums, nuzzling further into the raven's neck. He relishes the soft touch of black strands on his ear, tickling the side of his face endearingly.

Giyuu nods his head, pouring the beaten eggs into the pan before seasoning it with salt and pepper. He places a slice of cheese in the centre, and waits, tapping his fingers on the arm around his waist rhythmically. A few minutes passed and giyuu fold the egg, making an omelette and skillfully flipping it to brown the other. "You should go wash your face, breakfast is almost ready" he says to the other.

Sanemi sighes, reluctantly peeling off the latter's back and stretching. He grabbed the ravenette's chin, tilting giyuu's face to the side before placing a peck on the rosy tinted lips, "happy Halloween, yuu" he smiles.

Giyuu stares at his lover, mouth agape as he struggled to form words. A pink blush flutters across his face, his cerulean blue eyes wide with a flustered expression.

"D- don't do that so abruptly" the raven stutterers, smacking the latter's shoulder and he turns his head away.

"Are you shy?" Sanemi's smile curves into a grin and he leans closer, wrapping his arms around the slender waist to pull the ravenette to him. He tilts giyuu's head to face him, smirking mischievous as he carcasses the latter's cheek, "I didn't take you as one to be shy"

"The kiss was sudden" the older of the two pouts, prompting a chuckle from the scarred male.

"Should I have informed you first?"

"Bastard," giyuu grumbles under his breath. He presses his lips onto the latter's, granting sanemi a chaste kiss before diverting his attention back to the eggs, "Happy Halloween, and go wash your face. Your breath stinks"

"Really?" The scarred male frowns, cupping his mouth and huffing out a breath.

"No, I was just pulling your leg" giyuu giggles.

Sanemi rolls his eyes and pinches his lover's cheeks, amethyst eyes fondly looking at the latter. He pecks giyuu on his forehead before leaving the kitchen with a smile.

...

The ravenette snuggles into the latter's chest, their bodies flushed against each other with sanemi's arms wrapped around his waist.

"Nemi"

Sanemi hums, fiddling with the ends of giyuu's lengthy hair. He twirls the dark strands around his finger, reveling in the softness of the jet-black hair.

"Do you want to go on a date today?"

"Sure," the scarred male turns to the ravenette, a little surprised by the sudden question.