Insecurities PT 2.

*fluff
*Idea given by Dumb_lesbean_lol

3rd person pov:

The ravenette sighed, burrying his head in his hands whilst he stared at the ceramic tiles that covered the floor. Drops of water dripped from his soaked hair, creating small ripples in the body of water that surrounded him with a sense of loneliness and stuck to his back - the ends of his long locks floating in the clear liquid, gentily waving in the water before setting still.

The male sighed again, bitting his lips and tucking his knees closer to his chest as an attempt to ease the heavy load in his heart. He wanted to cry, but he couldn't for he was afraid that he would be deemed as sensitive and an attention seeker by him. As such, he sat in the bath tub, contemplating the factors whilst he stared at the still prominent red marks that littered his body.

...

"Yuu, you done?" A raspy voice asked, knocking on the door which startled the ravenette. The male let out a small yelp, prompting the latter to slid open the door and poke his head into the bathroom.

"You okay? You've been in here for almost an hour"

"I'm fine, I just fell asleep"

"Oh okay, go get changed. We're going out to eat dinner, you okay with that?"

"Yeah"

"Alright, imma go get your clothes. You need help with drying?"

"Hm?"

"Can you stand?"

"Eh?"

"Cuz of yesterday"

"O-oh, yeah," giyuu mumbled out, face bursting into a vermilion red at the implication, "I should be fine, thanks nemi"

"Alright. I'll see you in the room"

...

The ravenette stumbled out of the bathroom, holding his lower back and limping down the corridors of their apartment. He entered the bedroom, shivering at the sudden blast of cold air from an operating air conditioner that was built into the wall.

"Are you hot?" Giyuu asked, glancing at the machine that whirred cold air in silence.

"Its summer"

"True" giyuu wantonly replied, hanging the towel around his neck. Sanemi looked up from his phone and strided over towards the ravenette, lips upturned into a frown which showed his displeasure as he took the towel from the ravenette's hands and started drying the latter's hair.

"You need to dry your hair, giyuu"

"I'm lazy though"

"You're gonna get sick"

"Yes, 'mom' "

"Bitch" sanemi grumbled, huffing an annoyed breath. Giyuu giggled, wrapping his arms around his lover and burrying his head into the toned shoulder, savouring the heat from the scarred hands which delicately dried his hair.