5.

Prince Tzuyu.

The day after tomorrow, my brothers will ride out towards the Kingdom of Yung. They will meet with other troops stationed on other kingdoms.

At dawn I woke up when an owl came tapping at my window. I stood up and let the owl in. I took the parchment attached on it's feet and read.

I then put the owl on a cage went back to bed and try to fall asleep again.

After a few hours I woke up from a knock on the door. In came Lady Jyung.

"Wake up boy, I'll get your bath ready."

I stood up, went to her and hugged her. I then whispered, "meeting at the secret room same time after breakfast."

"It's been a while since any of you hugged me. Oh my boy." She turn around and hugged me tight.

I smiled when I hear her sniff.

"Are you crying?"

"No. Strip and take your bath."

She said as she hurriedly turn away from me. For us, she's the closest thing to a mother.

I did what she said. After taking a bath, dry up and got dressed, I went out towards the dining area.

As we were complete. I took the pepper shook it and put some twice on my eggs. The others did the same.

At the secret meeting room.

Chaeyoung said. As soon as he sat down. "Report."

"The guy I asked who checked on the roofs said he haven't seen any birds around that time but noticed there were owl droppings seen by the window of Rowan's room." Lady Jyung said.

"We have his room checked a day ago and yesterday as well. He counted the parchments it was less two yesterday. And there was no garbage too." Momo said.

After taking a sip of tea lady Jyung made, I took out the parchment and read.

"I've sent word to all our soies on the remaining kingdoms. One of the spy confirmed there's a Rowan in the Kingdom of Once. He was sent out 3 months ago on an unknown mission by his father who is the general and the right hand man of the king. He was also the lover of the princess."

Momo said. "Good for him."

"What do we know of their kingdom?" Chaeyoung asked me.

"The spy said The King is loved by its people as well as the daughters. He have 2 daughters, Princess Mina and Princess Sana. They said the King is not in his good health for the last few years but slowly gaining his health back. That's thanks to his eldest daughter, Princess Mina, who's a doctor. The Kingdom is rich in agriculture and has a low poverty and crime rate." I answered.

"Are the princess both beautiful?" Momo said.

We all looked at him unbelievably.

"What?" Chaeyoung said, disgust visible on his face.

"If they were, I'd have one of them marry you right away." My father said.

We then laughed as Momo's face dropped.

"Why me? He's the eldest. He should marry first." Momo said.

"Ask relevant questions or else it'll be you the first to marry." My father looked at him seriously.

Momo then shut his mouth but was pouting. I tried my best not to laugh, for father were already looking serious.

"This was unexpected of him. I've met Myun, he is kind, too soft yet a wise King. He made his people love him like that yet it didn't occur to me that he's that intelligent enough to come up to with this, planting a spy on our kingdom."