96.

Princess Mina.

It's getting harder to concentrate on any task so I voluntarily stepped aside and went somewhere where I could be alone. I sat on a corner where some were sleeping. I took advantage of the dark and the silence. I pulled knees and lay my head on it. Soon I was shaking from crying. I couldn't control it anymore. The fear is creeping up on me.

I prayed and prayed over and over again to the heavens to please give Chaeyoung, his brothers and his men the strength to fight. To please let them all be safe from harm. And to let Chaeyoung come back to me. I also prayed for my Papa's safety, hoping that he was saved by our guards and he's alive hiding somewhere. I cried and prayed all night and soon fell asleep.

I jolted awake as I hear people talking around me. I woke up lying on a mattress with a pillow on my head and blanket on me. I then saw Sana lying beside me, hugging me.

She woke as well.

"I almost panicked when I couldn't find you. I was about to call a search when a little kid said you're here." Sana said in the verge of tears. "Don't you ever scare me like that."

I hugged her as her tears started to fall. "I'm sorry. I didn't plan to sleep here. I... I just look for a place where I could cry and pray. I'm sorry little one."

She cried more. Stupid me, I shouldn't have called her little one which reminds her of Papa.

"I'm scared. I'm scared for Papa might not have made it. I'm scared of losing you. I'm scared of losing Tzuyu too."

"Shhh... Hush now. I am afraid of everything as well. That's why I hid here to cry and pray for them over and over again."

I let her cry. Few minutes later when she calmed down. We stood and went out to get some food. The men went out and hunted some wild boars. They cooked it away from the cave with archers guarding them high above the trees.

We ate what they cooked for lunch. Me and Sana couldn't stand to wait inside the cave so we both waited near the entrance of the cave. Someone lend us books that occupied our minds for a while. When it became dark we were about to get inside the cave when we heard a hoot of an owl. We heard it just once. We looked at each other sadly and then was about to go inside.

"Weren't you two supposed to be waiting for someone?" I heard behind me. The voice sounds familiar.

I quickly look behind and there he was standing at the entrance of the cave, Chaeyoung. I ran towards him and hugged him. He catched me and lifted me in his arms.

I felt someone brushed past me and heard Sana gasped. I turned to look at her and she was crying in Tzuyu's arms. I looked back at Chaeyoung and held his face.

"You came back for me."

"You know I'll always come back to you."

"Where's Dahyun?"

I looked at Momo then looked at the nearest people in the cave. I saw a kid peeking.

"Hey kid. You know Lady Dahyun right? Go find her and tell her what she's waiting for is here."

The kid nodded, turned and ran. I looked back at Chae and hugged him. I was about to kiss him but stopped when Momo said:

"Come on guys! don't kiss yet. At least wait til Dahyun is here."

"Momo!" We heard a loud shout.

Dahyun ran as fast as she could and jumped to Momo's arms. He hugged her and she didn't let go. She then took his face in her hands and said.

"Yes Momo. I'd love to be your girl. Don't you ever leave me alone again."

We all cheered as Momo smiled widely then kissed Dahyun on the lips. When Momo let go of her lips, Dahyun slapped her. We were all stunned of what had happened even Momo. He were now holding his cheek where Dahyun slapped him.

Dahyun then took his hand away and kissed his cheek then she kissed Momo on the lips. All of us were stunned and took a few seconds before we realized that Dahyun is now kissing Momo.

We all cheered once more and then turned to each other's partners and kissed them as well.

I was so happy being in his arms. We spent the night hugging in a comfortable mattress under a blanket that they bought for all of us.

Chae told me what they did and how Torton died. I also told him that I prayed to the heavens for them. He thanked me not just for the prayer but making him see that it won't do any good when he act out of anger.

He said he had a chance to kill Torton in his sleep. His anger almost got the best of him but he didn't let his anger control him. He even laughed when he remembered how he mocked him. He said he hated killing yet it's for the justice not just for his father but also for the kings Torton killed.

"I am so proud of you for you showed how a true leader should act. Your father would be proud of you as well. For he left his kingdom on the capable hands of his eldest son, the next King of the kingdom of Twice."

He smiled at me.

"I admit, I'm a bit afraid on being a king. It has a huge responsibility."

"You have been carrying a huge responsibility all your life, same as I am. You've carried twice the huge responsibility of saving Aevar and now Kyria and you both succeeded in saving all. Fear not my future king, for you are destined for greatness."

He smiled on me.

"You do have that gift on calming me down. Making me see things that I don't usually see right away. I am so lucky that you found me by the river. You are my savior."

"You must've forgotten how many times you have saved me."

"I don't. But how can I save you if you haven't saved me first?"

I was about to say something but I couldn't actually think of anything.

He smiled and said. "Lay it to rest my love. Let's rest as well for we have a good day ahead of us."

"I'm sure I'll be able to rest tonight for you're here now."

I smiled at him and he pulled me closer, hugging me. A few seconds later both of us fell asleep.