58.

NO ONE'S POV.

Dero seldom comes to visit but instead he sent messages to Chaeyoung since he's been busy with his Royal guard duties. He said tomorrow the men gathered by Jaryu from all around the kingdoms will sail to Kyria.

Chaeyoung smirked upon reading this. Thinking that Jaryu's really doing it, how stupid can he be.

Yesterday, he came up with a plan to send messages faster to Kyria. He ordered Dero to have his men stationed at the sea. They have archers trained to shoot long ranges but are disguised as fishermen. He immediately send word to my brothers.

He then look at the telescope, as if he's talking to her. Mina, wait a little more. I'll get you out of there soon.

The next day...

15 ships have left the dock of Aevar and now on it's way to Kyria. Half an hour into their journey all the ships had stopped.

A general said: "Why are we stopping? Who ordered to stop the ship!"

He looked at both sides seeing all the ships have stopped as well. A second later some of the men drew out their weapon. A sword suddenly appeared on his side pointed at his neck.

All the men from below deck came out looking confused as they noticed the hooded man pointing his sword at the general.

The man spoke in a loud voice. "If you still value your lives, there's no need to fight anymore in this war."

The men of Aevar looked more confused even the general. One of the armed men translated it.

"Who are you?" The general said.

He then lowered his hood. "I am Prince Chaeyoung of the Kingdom of Twice from Kyria."

After the translation, the men gasped and murmured for they knew King Jaryu bragged about killing him in the war.

"What Jaryu told you were all lies. As you see I am very much alive. Aren't you wondering why your king brags about winning the war yet he comes back in a lone ship with only few men with him?" Chaeyoung said lowering his sword. "Your King lied. Most of the Aevar soldiers died in battle, we kept some prisoners while they escaped and sailed back here with a hostage."

"The princess..." Someone said among the Aevars.

"Yes. He took her to get to me. He went back and tries to gather more men in hoping to fight again in Kyria. We will outnumber you. You're going to a war that's already lost."

"How can we know you're telling the truth?"

"I don't really care if you will believe me or not." A horn sound was heard from the distant. Chaeyoung smiled. "Just see it for yourself."

Just then two men landed on his sides and huge ships appeared from the fog. The men looked in awe upon seeing the ships are bearing the flag with the crest of Kyria.   

"How is Aevar treating you brother?"

"Good. Your timing is impeccable." Chaeyoung smiled at his brothers. "Aevars, meet my brothers Prince Momo and Prince Tzuyu."

"Hi I am Momo." Momo candidly spoke slowly trying to get them understand but failed as they looked confused. "Why didn't our professors teach us their language?"

"I'll make sure to add that in the curriculum of our future kids." Tzuyu said.

"Wow. You just met the love of your life and now you're talking about kids. Damn, our little brother is faster than you Chae." Momo said and soon received a shove from Tzuyu.