62.

Prince Chaeyoung.

King Dero asked for me to stay a bit to seek advice on what to do with Tyrian as well as the whole of Aevar. The following days we spent mostly on meetings with all the kings or heirs of all the kingdoms.

Since I'll be staying, I talked to Mina about it cause I won't let her go home without me. So we sent messages to our respective family telling them about our extended stay. After that talk we seldom see each other. I was always busy and sometimes we also go to other places or kingdoms. So I made a request to King Dero to have Keefa and Januf to keep an eye on her. I was glad agreed.

They report everyday what she does. I learned that she goes out of the castle and help Tyrians however she can. She also visited their hospital and offered her services and gave advices as well.

She really is smart, independent and a very capable woman. She's really awesome. Who wouldn't fall in love with her.

Momo and Tzuyu joined me at the meeting room. Tzuyu sat down so suddenly beside me, looking really annoyed.

"What's with the long face?"

"Chae, can you please... please get your brother off me. He keeps bugging me to date Tyrians. No offense, not that I don't like Tyrians or anything. Well, you know why I don't want to!"

Momo put a chair beside Tzuyu, sat on it then put his arms on his shoulder. Tzuyu annoyingly took his arm off his shoulder.

"Oh come on lil bro. You'll just try. We may not be able to come back here once we go home. So why not grab the opportunity..."

"Leave him alone Momo."

"Which reminds me Chae, since the princess won't reciprocate to your advances, why not try Tyrians as well?"

"Why not this... Once we're home I'll go talk to father and have you marry one of those Princess from Kyria who always looks at themselves on mirrors and whines all day. That way it'll end your womanizing days. Isn't that a great idea Tzuyu?"

Momo's smile fades while Tzuyu's face lighten up. It was now his turn to annoy Momo. He put his arm on Momo's shoulder. "That's an idea. I love it. I'll even help you to convince father."

"That's barbaric!" Momo shouted then he suddenly stood and kneeled beside me.

"My ever kind and selfless favorite brother, whatever it is I said to have offended you, I give my sincerest apologies. And swear to the heavens not to do it again..."

Me and Tzuyu laughed and I pushed Momo making him lost his balance and fall to the floor.

We suddenly heard a giggle. We looked at where it came from and saw Mina standing there. Her laugh is like music to my ears.

Oh my. Seeing her, she suddenly took my breath away. She was wearing a white off shoulder dress. She looks as pretty as ever. Even angelic for her face is glowing.

Tzuyu elbowed me.

"Huh?" I looked at Tzuyu.

"Princess Mina wants to talk to you. We'll go." He then pushed Momo towards the door. "Good day Princess Mina." They bowed before they went out.

I was watching her. She was hesitant to come in.

"Please, have a seat." I stood and pulled a chair beside me for her to sit.

"What do I owe the pleasure of your visit?"

She was a bit shy that she won't look at me in the eye.

"Uhmm... I... I was wondering..."

I moved closer and held her hands. "Hey, this is just me."

He looked at me looking surprised.

"Uhm. Yeah. I... I've been helping at their hospital. One of the doctors there is an expert in herbal medicine. She gave me several plants as a gift. I wonder..."

"Of course my princess. We could make room for your plants." I said smiling.

She smiled as well. Oh damn. I feel like melting upon seeing her gummy smile.

"Thank you. Uhm. I'll go tell Keefa to make the arrangements." She stood but I still held unto her hand.

She looked at me questioningly.

"Can you join me to dinner?"

She looked surprised. It took her a few seconds before she answered.

"Sure."

I smiled and let go of her hand. I pulled the servant bell that's near the window. A few seconds later a servant came in. I went to him and whispered some instructions. He said it'll be ready in half an hour.

I went back to the table and looked at her.

"Can you join me at the balcony while we wait for dinner?"

She nodded and stood. I went over and offered my arm to her. She was hesitant, yet took it. She put her arm on mine and I led her towards the balcony.

The night air was a bit chilly yet refreshing. I looked at her and thought of starting a conversation.

"You seemed very occupied these days."

Her face lifts up. "I could say the same thing at you. But Yeah. Staying her was a good idea. They have so much to offer here. They're rich in culture and even knows a lot in the herbal area. I learned a lot."

"I was told you've taught them a lot too."

"Oh, you mean Keefa and Januf told you." I looked at her as if I don't know what she's talking about. She laughed at me.

Damn her laugh sounds so good.

"I know you assigned those two to guard me. They're not even trying to hide it. They're so strict at first. Did you tell them to be like that?"

"No I didn't, I just..." Oh shit. I just admitted I had her followed. She looked at me with that "I knew it" look.

"I just thought since I'm always busy with the King, I want someone to protect you."

She suddenly fell quiet and even avoided my eyes. She stared ahead and then spoke a few minutes later.

"Yes, I did taught some techniques or gave advices. They also taught me things too. I felt like I'm here on a research mission."

"Looks like it. I'm glad you're enjoying your time here. I was about to send a dozen of books to you just to keep you out of boredom."

She suddenly looked at me then looked at the view again.

"I... I'm okay. Always occupied, don't worry." I smiled as she's now awkward.