70.

Prince Chaeyoung.

I noticed she's shivering. I wonder if she'll be mad if I hug her. I've been very fast for someone who's not even courting her. I just can't help it. Like I can't help seeing her shivering. I'm not wearing a coat either so I did what I could for the moment.

I went behind her, put my arms around and hugged her. I waited for any retaliation from her, but none came. I Felt at ease now and even leaned my head on the side of her head. I hugged her comfortably yet still respecting her. I can't get too close or I'll...

"You seemed tensed."

"Yeah. Honestly, I thought you'd push me away."

"This is not the first time you did this. You seemed to not have a problem with physical closeness either."

"Indeed, not the first time. But still please know I respect your space. In fact, I'm only used to being physical to those whom I'm close with."

"Meaning, being tackled by Momo." She chuckled.

"Oh not just Momo, Tzuyu could be sly and playful at times. He only shows that side of him to us. And probably soon to your sister."

"Yeah. That was surprising. It's the first time Sana showed liking someone. Oh how time flies. My lil sister has grown up."

"My lil brother too. Even more taller than us."

"Yeah he is taller, but your not short yourself. Still taller than average."

"Wow. A compliment. Thank you."

"Cherish it. It may not be for long."

"I'll miss you, you know. Our interactions, If not everyday, at least there are. I'd love to see you everyday."

She went stiff for a while. It took her a few seconds to respond.

"We'll be back to our normal lives. No conquering of kingdoms, no killings and no war. My heart grieves to those who have to sacrifice their lives. Yet, it was worth it."

Her heart grieves. Yes, I could feel that. Like what I thought of before, I'm competing with a dead man. Yet he is a noble one. I admire how he loved and protected her.

"You're mind have reached our land already?" She said, her head was a bit tilted just to look at me.

When I looked at her we were so close. Oh no not again.

"It's this times that I'll miss the most. How close you are to me makes me feel at ease yet my heart's pounding. Haunted by the kiss I once gave." I said the last sentence looking at her lips.

I could sense her staring at my lips too. I unknowingly moving closer until...

"Your highness. I apologize. Why they didn't gave you a coat. Here's a quilt."

I sighed and moved, saddened by the loss of contact with her.

"Thank you." I took it and put it around Mina's shoulders.

"I apologize, I only saw the Prince that's why I only brought one. Let me go..."

"Oh no. That's okay. You've done enough. Thank you. We'll go inside now."

I led her out of the deck, inside then downstairs to her room.

We reached her room. We stood there for a moment and just looked at each other.

"Rest well." I leaned and kissed her cheek. "Goodnight, I'll see you in the morn, my princess."

I smiled at her, turned and walked towards the other side of the hall.