48.

Prince Chaeyoung.

It's the 4th day after the war. We had a meeting at the 1B (First Barracks) all the generals from all the kingdoms are present. As much as we would like to celebrate, but some Tyrians escaped and we don't know how many. We were told King Jaryu came as well but there's no confirmed sighting. We've sent troops back to their kingdoms to scout since they're more familiar with their area.

We're in constant communication with all the Kings of Kyria. Their palaces were now secured and they're now on their way to their respective kingdoms.

We chose to maintain the barracks just in case. We're always in the look out not just in the north but all coastlines.

After the meeting me and my brothers went to their tent.

"I think it's time to send the Princesses back to their kingdom. It's more safe there." Tzuyu suggested.

I admit I still don't believe anywhere is safe.

"It's still not safe anywhere. We still haven't resolve the King Jaryu issue. Unless our friends from Tyrian confirms King Jaryu is there, I'll keep Mina close to me."

"Speaking of Princesses. The two are now an advocate of the wounded. Looks like the boys enjoys too much their presence there." Momo said teasingly.

Me and Tzuyu suddenly stood which startles both of us. We looked at each other and then both went out of the tent and hurriedly walked towards the medical tent.

We reached the tent, both took a peek from the entrance. I immediately looked for Mina. She was feeding a soldier with both arms wounded. Sana was also doing the same.

Momo caught up with us and put both arms on mine and Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Lucky bastards eh? I'm afraid you two have a lot of competition here." He said mocking us both.

"This is insane." I hissed under my breath. I already lost to a dead man and now the wounded? What the hell!

I took off Momo's arm then turned around and walked a bit further away from the tent. Tzuyu followed me.

"You will do something right?" Tzuyu asked.

I then stopped and shouted.

"Soldiers! Attention!"

All soldiers stopped what they're doing, faced me and bowed.

"I need 30 able soldiers in 2 lines now!"

Soldiers came in line front of me. Mason and Sato came and asked. "You need us, my Lord?"

"No, this is enough. You two carry on." I said to the two. Then faced the soldiers. "All of you will be in charge of the medical tent to help the doctors and nurses specially in feeding the wounded. Don't let anyone feed them, even if they're a princess. Do you understand!"

"Yes, my Lord."

"Go and inform your generals of your new mission. Those under me stay, others be back here in 5 minutes. Go!"

"Good thinking." Tzuyu said beside me

I heard a clap from behind us.

"Bravo! My brother is truly a ladies man. Is it because you don't want your lady to tire easily or is it because of your jealous of her feeding a man." Momo said sitting on a barrel.

"Shut it Momo."

"What's surprising is young prince here seems to be matching your jealousy too." Momo teasingly said.