43.

Prince Chaeyoung.

After I finished my beer I went to the counter and paid for our bill. Sounds of running horses boomed through the early hours of the afternoon. I immediately went to the king and told him to stay where he is. I looked out on the window to see soldiers in their horses.

"Soldiers." I told the king. We both went outside. One of the soldiers saw me. He immediately unmounted his horse and bowed at me.

"Prince Chaeyoung, Your highness." He said. Soon the others joined him.

"Please pay respect as well to King Myun of the Kingdom of Once." I said presenting the king.

All the soldiers bowed to him. Those who's around the area watching gasped but also bowed at him.

A general came forward.

"We apologized your highness. We haven't recognized you for we only have met the prince." He said bowing once more.

"No need to explain general." He said to him smiling. "It's better to find a place where we could talk privately."

"We do have a private parlor that you could use, your highness." The owner of the pub said.

"Really. I appreciate your generosity. Let's go then."

The owner led us to his private parlor.

"We turned around as soon as we've received your message, your highness. We haven't met anyone on the way. We messaged our remaining troops in our kingdom and they did found a dozen ships with black sails on the coast. There were few Tyrians left guarding the ships. I gave the order to attack since we've outnumbered them. They took over the ships just waiting for orders, your highness."

"Do you have any news from the battle field?" The King asked.

"Yes, I was told they won the first day. On the second day new Tyrian ships arrived and we were outnumbered. They retreated. The Tyrians reached till the 3rd barracks. Yesterday new troops from other kingdoms arrived so they attacked once again and pushed the Tyrians back to the 2nd barracks, your highness." The general said.

The owner of the pub came in and gave us free drinks and food.

"When was this message and Who's your informant?" I asked.

"The message was just yesterday. It's Prince Tzuyu, your highness."

Relief spread through me. 

"Did he mentioned if all the troops from all kingdoms have arrived there?"

"Yes, everyone's there. He's also asking for you, your highness."

I then thought of a strategy in which I shared to them. They did agreed to it. We left the pub.

Before parting ways, I told the general to send Tzuyu a message. "Please send word that I'm okay along with the King and Princesses of the kingdom of Once. And tell them about our plan."

The general waited at the camp site they put up beside the town. Meanwhile me and the King went back to our accommodation.

Sana and Mina were sleeping when we arrived.

"My dears..." The King patted them both on their arms. They soon woke up looking confused.

The King told them what happened while I was putting on my gear.

We all went out and found the general waiting for us with 4 horses ready.

I looked at them. "Your highness, the general assigned an escort for you and the Princesses back to the Kingdom of Cait. The Tyrians destroyed some parts of it but it still stands. Don't worry, they won't go there anymore."