91.

No one's POV.

King Ranu was woken up from a knock on his door. He hates it when someone disturbs his sleep.

"Who dares to wake me at this hour!"

It was actually the middle of the afternoon when he decided to take a nap.

He opened the door and found Zaku who immediately bowed.

"My apologies my Lord, we received a letter from Lady Miyeon." Zaku gave him the letter.

Ranu immediately opened it. After reading it he smiled.

"Clever girl, he found the Princes." He handed Zaku the letter. "Find someone who knows where that Kingdom is. Tomorrow send our best men, all of them if you may and bring me those blue bloods alive."

"And the Lady Miyeon my Lord?"

"Bring her to me alive as well. I'll deal with her here. Go now, gather the troops I'll have a quick word."

"Right away, My Lord."

He laughed as he closed the door. He suddenly felt excited as he hurriedly change his clothes.

...At the E3...

"Mina..." Princess Mina was startled as she was tending to a wound by one of the soldiers. She turned and saw Prince Chaeyoung standing behind her. "May I have a word?"

"Go on, I'll finish this." A nurse said.

"Thank You." She said to the nurse and stood and followed Prince Chaeyoung. They went near the entrance of the cave were they could be alone.

Chaeyoung pulled Mina towards him and hugged her. "I missed you a lot."

Mina chuckled but hug him in return. "I miss you too." She then pushed him a little and looked at his face. "Why are you suddenly like this?"

Thoughts run through her head. It's as of he's saying goodbye.

"We'll go back to our kingdom."

"You'll fight him?"

Chaeyoung nodded. Mina then hugged him tight. "If I could only tell you not to fight him. I'm afraid Chae... But I know you won't rest until you seek justice for your father's death."

"I still can't believe he's gone..." Chaeyoung stopped for he could no longer control his emotions that he'd been holding inside. He don't want to show his grief in front of his brothers and his people. Now with only Mina in front of him, his tears finally escaped.

Mina could only hug him. She knows how it is to have someone she love pass away. But it's more painful for him for his father were murdered.

"Let's pray to the heavens for I'm sure he's already there."

She held him until he was able to calm down. She held his face with her hands.

"My love, let your pain be your strength and not your weakness. Remember you're not just fighting for seeking justice for your father's death, but you're also fighting to free Kyria from his evil plan. I'll pray to the heavens to guide you and give... give you strength..." She stuttered on her tears then she hugged him tight. "Please Chae... Please come back to me..."

He hugged her tight. "I will my Love. Remember, I will always come back to you."

They spend the night hugging and kissing before they went back inside the cave to rest.

After 4 hours the brothers as well as the troops started to get ready.

Sana and Mina bade their goodbyes to Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. They hugged and kissed them before they go while Dahyun was nowhere in sight. Momo who's looking sad went ahead of his brothers.

They were already outside when suddenly someone went past the soldiers. It was Dahyun who ran towards the front. She lunged herself towards Momo who captured her. Momo went stiff but soon hugged her tight.

The troops stopped walking and watched them. They were stunned to see Momo for the first time in this situation.

"Go on you lot. That's not a play for you all to watch." Mason said ushering them to walk on. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu looked at each other and smiled before they walked off as well.

"I almost cried when you walked away last night. I also thought you won't say goodbye." Momo said as soon as the soldiers were out of earshot.

"I'm not saying goodbye. I'm... I'm sending... You off." She said in between her tears as she held unto Momo.

Momo pushed her for him to see her face. "Thank you. Only my father were the only ones who sends me off. Now that he's gone... I'm glad I have you." He said caressing her cheeks.

"Please... Please tell me you'll come back." She paused to breathe then continued. "If... If you want to know my answer... Come back then I'll answer you."

Last night when Momo told her about their plan Dahyun was just silent. When Momo asked her if she could be his girlfriend before he goes, she just looked at him and then walked away.

It hurt his feelings. He found a corner where he silently cried. His pain of losing his father and now this rejection is taking a toll in him. But he knows he needs to be strong for the country needs him, his brothers needs him even Dahyun needs him too.

"I'll come back for you, my princess. I'm already excited for your answer." He was smiling but then he went serious. "I'll say this again and won't be afraid to say it again and again... You're the first girl I ever felt strongly about Dahyun."

Dahyun smiled through her tears. Then she was surprised as Momo leaned closer and kisses her.

"I'll be back for more." He said winking at her before he ran to catch up with the others. He left Dahyun standing there stunned.