⚠️ 80. ⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️_WARNING_⚠️⚠️⚠️

RATED 18!

THE NEXT SCENCES CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT!

READERS BELOW 18 YRS OLD PLEASE SKIP THIS AND PROCEED TO CHAPTER 82.
IF YOU DON'T, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE READING ABOUT MAKING LOVE, FEEL FREE TO SKIP AND PROCEED TO CHAPTER 82 AS WELL.

FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO CONTINUE, BRACE YOURSELVES!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Prince Chaeyoung.

We kissed as we enter the room. I slowly pushed her towards the wall while still kissing her. I pinned her to the wall, pushing my body against hers. I know if I continue this, my manhood will react again.

"Mina..." I stopped kissing her and buried my face unto her neck. "Tell me anytime if you want me to stop. Cause I might not control myself."

"I don't want you to stop." I heard her whisper. I feel her arms holding me tighter.

I raised my head and look at her.

"I love you Mina."

"I love you too Chae."

I smiled and kiss her gently. We kept kissing until it became more passionate. Her arms were now around my neck.

I felt her mouth opened as I lick her lower lips with my tongue. As if inviting me in, I entered her mouth with my tongue. Our tongues doing it's own thing that adds more into our now heated bodies.

I took both of her legs up and wrap it around my waist as I lift her up. I carried her towards her bedroom while never letting go of her lips. I slowly set her down and let go of her lips.

We looked at each other with both lustful eyes. I pulled her to me, wrap my arms around her and kissed her once more. I could feel my manhood rising as our bodies are against each other.

My hands wandered from her back towards her waist, then made it's way to her chest. I let go of her lips as I look down. I was now holding the lace of her dress. I looked at her as if asking if I could undo the laces. She nodded.

I gently started to undo the lace until her dress became loose. I put both hands on the ends of the laces and pulled it down. She's now only in her undergarments.

I took off my coat and she then raised her hand and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. She took it off me and let it fall on the floor. She then looked down to my pants. I could feel her stare on my buldge. I went closer to her and looked at her as I put both hands on the end of her top. She nodded. I then pull up her top and gasped as it revealed her plump breast.

I then unbotton my pants and pulled it down revealing my underpants. She gasped upon seeing how erected my mandhood is.

I went closer to her until our bodies touched. Ugghhh... How good it was to feel her body against my manhood.

I stared at her while holding her in my arms. I'm letting her body be accustomed to mine.

"Did I already told you how beautiful you are?"

"While almost naked, no. Fully clothed, a lot of times already."

That made me laugh.

"Either way, you are. But what's more beautiful is your personality. That's why I fell for you more."

I kissed her softly and gently. It eventually started to get deeper. I could now feel every part of her against me. My hand started to roam caressing her back first, then slowly made it's way to her side. I moved my hand below her breasts slightly brushing it with my fingertips as I caress every part of her tummy. I then move my hand upward cupping her breast.

I felt as her breath got hitched. I caressed her breast slowly while we're still kissing. I could feel her hands on my chest feeling everything she could touch.

I began to move towards the bed while holding her tight with one arm. When our legs touches the edge, I let go of her lips. I carefully lay her down and help her position herself in the middle of the bed. I then lay on top of her with my lower half between her legs. She welcome me with her hand on my neck while her lips touches mine.

Her kiss met the same intensity of mine. I couldn't get enough of her. I'm really not sure of what to do but I'm letting my body act on it's own yet be as gentle as possible.

I let go of her lips and let my kiss wander. I kissed her cheeks, ears, neck even licked it too. Hearing her moan was a way to let me know she likes what I'm doing.

I cupped her breast and caressed her nipples. I then kissed the sides of her breast and when I put her breast unto my mouth and suck it slowly she moaned. Ugghhh... Her moan made me harder.

I let my hand wander from her other breast downwards. I then caressed her inner thigh on top of her underwear. I let go of her breast and pushed myself up and kneel infront of her. I put my hands on either side of her underwear and looked at her as if asking for permission. When she nodded, I took it off.

Oh shit. She looks so good. I can't help but stare at her now naked body.

"You're so sexy." I look at her and saw she's looking at my manhood. I stood from the bed and took off my underpants revealing my fully erect shaft.

"You're sexy too." She said shyly and her cheeks have gotten red as she look at my body. Her stare made me want to do her now.

I went back to her and lay myself between her legs. I felt her shudder as my manhood touched her pussy. I let it lay on top of her pussy. I captured her lips once again. As our kiss turned more passionate, I started to grind slowly with my manhood rubbing on her pussy.

I felt her arms tighten on me as she moaned in my mouth. I let go of her lips and focused on her breast, sucking it while still grinding on her. Oh heavens how good her moan sounds.