46.

Princess Mina.

I asked a servant to fetch me a medical kit and prepare a bath for the Prince.

After our dinner me and Sana stood from the table.

"Once you're done with your bath, send word I'll stitch you up. I'll just be at our tent."

I was at the tent's entrance when I heard Momo said. "Wow. Felt like Lady Jyung is here."

That name... the one he thought he was with when he's hugging me. I can feel my anger slowly rising. I arrived at our tent and started pacing around while sulking.

So Momo knows that Lady Jyung. Based on what Momo said, Why does it felt like that woman is close to them.

Sana click her fingers in front of me and said: "Who made you mad?"

"I'm not mad."

"Oh, you're not. But your eyebrows are meeting in the middle and your forehead's folding. Who are you kidding really? Me or yourself?"

I looked at her. I hate the fact that I can't hide anything from her. Not that I want to hide something, but... Nah... She's my sister. I trust her with anything.

I then told her about what I heard that Momo said.

"Ah. That's why... Why don't you ask him later? Saves you from thinking so much."

I have thought of that, yes. Maybe I should.

"Mina?"

"Hmm?"

"You got mad when he mentioned someone else's name while hugging you. I just witnessed how worried you were when we didn't hear from him. You even went to great lengths just to know he's okay. Now that he's found... What are you going to do?"

"What is there to do?" I answered as I sat on the sofa. My mind can't think of anything now. A lot had happened in a day.

"You know what I mean. You know how much you care for him."

"I know. But... honestly Sana I don't know. Rowan just died... I don't want to do anything... We haven't even found his body yet."

Sana gave me that sad eyes before she joined me at the sofa and hugged me. "I know it's to early, but sooner you have to face what you truly feel. Don't deny it even Rowan approves of it."

"Sana please... Not now..."

"Sorry... You know how much I care for you."

"I do."

Half an hour later our guard said the Prince summons me to his tent.

Sana looked at me smiling. "Go get him, sis."

"Sana!" I ignored her laugh and just took the first aid bag and storm out of the tent.

A guard led me to the tent. It was a different tent from the one earlier. I cautiously entered the tent. It was brightly lit and a bit smaller than the previous one. I turned to look at the guard.

"Are you sure we're at the right tent?" I asked the guard. He was about to answer when a voice suddenly answered me instead.

"Yes, you are. I requested my own. Being in one tent with my brothers isn't relaxing at all." I heard him say from the left side of the tent.

The guard bowed and left. Chaeyoung stood and walked towards me. He now looked fresh yet cuts in his face where visible specially that deep wound above his right eye and on the left side of his forehead. Yet despite those, he still looks handsome.