Epilogue.

6 months after King Chaeyoung's coronation, He and Princess Mina got married. It was a huge celebration for the Kingdom of Twice. After two days, they headed to the Kingdom of Once to celebrate there as well.

At the celebration of King Chaeyoung and Queen Mina's wedding, King Myun announced that he will abdicate his throne and passed it on to his second daughter, the now heir to the throne, Princess Sana.

All the royals even King Chaeyoung and Queen Mina, who was pregnant at that time, attended Queen Sana's coronation.

At the same day, Queen Sana proposed marriage to Prince Tzuyu. This time there were no drama. Queen Sana just called Tzuyu to stand beside her when she was waving to the crowd. She then faced Tzuyu, knelt in front of him and raised a ring. She then asked him to marry her. A shocked and stuttering Tzuyu said yes. Then he himself gave a surprise when he took out a ring from his pocket. He was supposed to propose as well. He put the ring on Queen Sana's finger and kissed her.

Six months after Queen Sana's coronation, she and Prince Tzuyu got married. At their reception, Momo proposed to Dahyun who immediately said yes.

By that time Queen Mina already gave birth to their first son. Years after, they had a daughter and another son. King Chaeyoung raised his sons and daughter the same way he was raised by his father.

Queen Sana and King consort Tzuyu had 3 sons and 2 daughters. While Prince Momo and Princess Dahyun had 3 sons.

King Myun had lived to see the birth of all his grandchildren. Due to old age, he died a year after his last granchild was born.

Years had passed and the peace was still maintained in the whole country of Kyria as well as their neighboring country, Aevar.

King Chaeyoung's legacy was widely known throughout the country as well as other countries. His life and victory became part of Kyria's history.

~~~_.Present Day._~~~

Chaeyoung was late for class so she had no choice but to ride her scooter inside the campus. Luckily there was no one around the campus. She just prayed none of the teachers or school staff saw her from inside the buildings.

She left his scooter behind a tree then ran as fast as she can along the hallway.

"Princess Chaeyoung, late again?" Chaeyoung immediately stopped hearing that familiar voice.