94.

Prince Chaeyoung.

Seeing him sleeping in my father's bed makes me want to kill him right there. But that wasn't the plan.

I looked around and saw his sword by the side of the table. I took it and put it in my scabbard. I then saw a newly built bar. Wow this guy is a drunkard. He's already making himself at home. I then took a bucket and pour a bottle of mead on it. I was staring at him the whole time while doing this. Once done I went over to him and emptied the bucket full of mead on his face.

I laughed as he struggled as if he's drowning. I enjoyed that priceless look on his face as soon as he sees me. I smiled at him and said.

"Looks like you had quite a wonderful feast last night huh. Had a pleasant sleep? Don't worry that will be your last."

His eyes went wide and he scrambled to get up and dived into where his sword has been. He grunted as he saw his sword missing he then stood and ran towards the side of the closet and drew a sword.

I smiled as he squinted and shook his head.

"Still sleepy huh. Why don't you do me a favor and sleep forever." This is me angry, saying words I never thought I'd say.

"I'll make sure that it's you who'll sleep forever!"

He lunged at me. Our swords clanked as it clashed. We dueled going around the room. He has a bigger built, he's taller and he's strong, even stronger than Jaryu. Yet he's not as quick as I am.

As he lashed his sword unto mine he was about to punch me with his left hand but I was quick to avoid it and kick him in his chest. He was thrown backwards and landed on the side of the bed. He groaned as he clutched his chest as well as his side as it hit the side of the bed. He then stood and jumped then shook his body as if that'll take the pain away.

He lunged at me again this time I took a step backward. With his now miscalculated attack, it gave me the opportunity to stab his thighs.

He groaned and went down to his knees. He said something in Tyrian before he stood. He walked backwards til he reached the bed. He took the blanket and sliced it with his sword. He then tied the piece of the blanket to his now bleeding thigh.

He walked limping a bit towards me. I smiled.

"Give up yet?" I said mocking him.

"Never!"

He lunged at me his sword hitting mine. We dueled around the room again.

"If you want to stop just tell me. I think I already saw this scene before." I said as he hit me with his sword with full force.

When he tried to hit me again I dodged it and said. "You know Jaryu right? Your King."

"I know no king but me."

"You? A king? Since when? Nobody declared anyone a king."

"Nobody needs to declare me!" He then lunged at me again with full force but I was ready this time with all my force too. Once my sword captured his I quickly punched his injured thigh.

He didn't see that coming which took him by surprise that he stumbled and fell sideways.

"As I was saying before you interrupted, Jaryu, your King..." I emphasized on that last word before I continued. "Had the same wound. And what happened after that? You were there right?"

"I'm no weakling like him. Aaaahh!" He lunged at me while kneeling which was stupid for I was quick. I dodge his sword and kicked him in the face.