26.

Prince Chaeyoung.

"Do you see us with our sword drawn?" That's my reply on them making a stand. Leo then looked at my sword as well as the boys's. "We didn't came to invade nor fight. Bring me to your King, I have a treaty to propose." I said going closer to him to hand him the treaty.

All of them stepped back. He then nodded to one of the soldier. The soldier took the parchment, unrolled it and held it upright for the general to read.

A few minutes later. He slowly lowered his sword then ordered his troops to lower theirs.

He then ease his stance and said: "Chae, is it?"

I nodded. He just stared at me looking like he's thinking.

"Okay. I'll bring you to the king... with only two men to accompany you. Take it or not, your call."

I didn't have to think.

"Sure. Mason, Rowan..." The two went beside me.

Kern went behind me and whispered. "They're in place."

"The others wait by the castle walls."

"Okay then. Follow me." He started walking towards the castle with his troops and mine trailing behind.

"This is hard to take in... The word is your kingdom is invading other kingdoms..." Leo said as we walked.

"I know. We kept it that way. Sometimes you need to use a bit of force to send a message."

"Hmm... I admit, you took me by surprise just now. How clever."

"Thanks. I admire your courage though, to not surrender. But man... your traps was a disaster."

He laughed. "I'll keep that in mind."

We reached the end of the forest and walked into a vast clearing. The Kingdom of Nahim came in view with it's castle towering on a cliff.

"How bad is it in Aevar?"

"Last message we received it says all the kingdoms of Aevar have fallen. And the Tyrians are building huge ships."

"It really is bad. Where's your Prince? I thought he joins his troops every mission. Is he really barbaric and strong as what they say?"

"He's there somewhere. He'll never leave his boys..."

"Never barbaric. He may be strong as a steel but he's compassionate and full of humanity." Mason answered.

"Mason..." He flatter me too much. It may be true yet it's still a bit embarrassing specially it came from a grown man like Mason. Yet I appreciate what he just said.

"He even saved my life..." Rowan added which was unexpected.

"Hmmm... Those who wish to fight could come with you right?"

"Once your King agrees, Yes. It's eventually the soldier's choice."

"Soldier's choice? Hmm... Interesting, that's nonexistent in Nahim. I would like to meet this Prince of yours and maybe fight alongside him."

"He'd love to have a soldier as brave and dedicated as you."

We reached the kingdom. The gates were already open. They closed it once we and all of their troops are inside. It didn't bother me if it's just the 3 of us.