76.

No one's POV.

The Ball, Princess Sana's Birthday.

The Castle had been decorated, the food were all cooked and prepared. The Guests have arrived and started to fill the banquet hall.

Princess Mina was in Princess Sana's room to help with her preparation. A tailor had designed a special gown for her tonight. She looked so good wearing it. It's not too lavish yet elegant looking.

She was swaying her dress in front of the mirror loving how the dress moves with her every move. The tailor and Mina was smiling at her. Mina looked at the time which was 2 minutes past 7 in the evening.

"It's time Sana." She said as she stood and walked towards Sana.

"This is nerve wracking." She said as they left her room.

Mina totally understand her. Being an introvert herself, she knows facing a lot of people could be overwhelming. But Sana never had that problem. She'll say she's nervous but it's hardly noticeable at all.

"You'll do great as always. If it was me, my nerves will definitely show." They walked along the hallway then down the stairs. "That's why I won't have a birthday ball next year."

"Ha! Good luck with that. It'll be Papa who'll decide that. He won't let his heir to the throne celebrate without a grand party." Sana said. "By the way, doesn't Papa looked extra happy ever since the Princes came? He even kept them both by his side all day today."

"Yeah, he's getting fond of both of them. Maybe he's craving for male bonding things."

"Or he's in favor of the two for us. You'll never know, one day he'll ask you to marry Chaeyoung."

Mina just made a face but then she composed herself as she saw Chae waiting at the last flight of stairs along with Tzuyu.

They both looked at us and smiled in unison.

"Wow, my Lady, you look extra pretty today." Tzuyu said to Sana who instantly blushed.

"My Lady, you look as lovely as always." Chae mimicked Tzuyu's tone which later he earned a nudge on his arm.

The Princes offered their arms to the Princesses, who in turn accepted it by linking their arms to theirs. The Princes led them towards the banquet hall.

Mina smiled at Chae and whispered. "Your brother speaks so articulately."

"He does. Me and Momo love to tease him with it sometimes. By the way, I noticed something..." Chae said pausing at the end.

"What is it?" Mina became curious.

"How come you get lovelier and prettier everytime I see you. Which means everyday."

Mina did not expected that. She felt like her face suddenly grew hot. She was embarrassed and blushing. She became conscious that all she could do is bow her head and playfully spank him on his arm.

"Stop embarrassing me." She said while her hand is slightly covering her face.

"It is the truth. But that just at the bottom of the list of reasons why I can't let you go." Chae bravely said while looking to her eyes.

Mina caught her breath as he said that. Her heart started beating wildly, she felt like there's a war of a good kind of uneasiness inside her tummy and she even had goosebumps. She had no time though to react for they arrived in front of the banquet hall. She didn't know what to do as she felt her face is now red like a tomato. She blamed Chae for it.

The door opened and they instantly heard cheers and clapping of hands as we were announced. The people all bowed except the Kings and Queens. They all faced where the Kings and Queens were and bowed or curtsied. They did the same with King Myun who was so happy seeing his daughters with their respective partners.

King Myun felt like crying but he held it in. He's happy for his daughters have found their partners. If all goes well, he hope that both his daughters decides to marry the Princes. He wanted them both for his daughters.

"Seems like My Mina's too shy tonight. My dear, you're red as a tomato."

"It's not shyness Papa, she just can't handle praises." Sana said smiling at Mina.

The King laughed then went beside Chaeyoung and nudge him with a whisper. "Keep it up kid."

The feast had started as their meal were served. Chae was eating yet he couldn't stop staring at Mina. Mina, who noticed this nudge Chae and told him to look at his plate not on her.

Oblivious to them, a lot of people noticed their closeness even before. Yet they noticed they're more closer now. They keep saying they look so good together. They even wonder when would they tie the knot.

After the feast, the guests all proceeded to the Ball room while the Royals were directed to a waiting room first.

In a few minutes the Royals entered the Ball room. The King gave his speech with Sana and Mina by his side. Then the huge cake entered the Ball room and they all sang for Sana. She was all smiles while they all sang and she was excited to blow her candles. She even pinched the cake and tasted it.

For the start of the party, The King gave the floor to Sana who pulled Tzuyu from his seat. They danced in a slow song then to a fast one which the people later on joined them. Mina kept thinking of inviting Chae to dance before he did, but she don't have the guts to. Finally, she gathered all her courage, stood from her seat and pulled Chae towards the dance floor.

Chae was surprised even Sana who's mouth and eyes went round. Tzuyu gave Chae a thumbs up as they started to dance around each other.

The four royals spend hours dancing only to stop to get some drinks. Sana looked very happy today as she danced on a slow song in the arms of Tzuyu.

Mina went outside to get some fresh air. Chae get them some drinks and followed Mina whom he saw walking towards the garden.

Chae reached the middle of the garden. What he saw surprised him. There's now a gazebo built in the center of the garden with a mini pond surrounding it that has koi fishes. Mina was at the gazebo, sitting on the wooden rail with her eyes closed and her back leaning on one of the pillar.

"This looks familiar."

Mina was surprised for she didn't think Chae would follow her. She actually hoped Chae wouldn't see the gazebo cause she's shy to admit she had it built to remind her of what he did for her when they were still in Aevar.

Mina quickly stood and didn't know what to say. Chae went closer to her and stopped right in front of her. Their eyes met each other's and just stared. He gave her the glass and clinked his glass to it before they drink it in one go.

Chae took the glass from her and put both down on the rail. Chae went back in front of Mina. He smiled at her.

"I'm happy to see this here. Made me remember something." He put a hand on her cheeks and caressed her skin.

Mina felt as if shocks started to spread from where he touched her. The tension was getting higher. He took a step closer, making her back lean on the pillar. He put his free hand on her waist then leaned his forehead unto hers.

"I missed you my princess, so much that I could no longer bear it."

Little did he know, that Mina feels the exact same thing. She was scared not knowing when she'll see him again. She regretted telling him to give up on her.

Now that he's here and knowing that he won't give her up even if she tells him to, she felt so happy. She knows herself that she fell even more deeper. She could no longer keep her feelings to herself, so she put her hand on his chest and the other on his cheeks.

"I missed you so much too."

Chae was surprised hearing that. Then his surprised expression turned into shock as Mina moved her head up and put her lips on his.

He can't believe what had happened, that he just froze in place. It took him a few second to realized Mina is really kissing him. He came back to reality, held her closer and kissed her back.