84.

Prince Chaeyoung.

After a minute the King stopped crying and said. "Sorry my Princes, if I took the few remaining minutes of your stay. I'll let you be with my daughters. Let us know once you reached home. Have a safe trip."

Tzuyu and I both thanked him and bowed at him. He went back inside the castle. Sana went back to Tzuyu hugged him then cried.

Mina smiled and went to my open arms.

"This sucks. I hate goodbyes." She said now tearing up.

"Goodbye doesn't mean forever." I put both hands on her cheeks and made her look at me. "We will see each other again. For the meantime we'll write to each other as much as we can. Okay?"

She nodded with tears still falling from her eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." She hugged me.

"Me too, my princess. Me too." I don't want to cry. But the thought of leaving her tempts me to cry. I tried hard to held it in.

I looked at her. "Take care of yourself, your sister and the king. Don't go anywhere without letting anyone know and without escort."

She smiled. "Just like Keefa and Januf?"

She remembered I had her followed to protect her when we were in Tyrian.

"Yeah. Just like them. Maybe add two more."

She laughed at me. "One is enough."

"Four would make me feel at ease."

She rolled her eyes at me. "That's too many. I'll go with two."

"I can't believe these two, negotiating over how many escorts." Sana said shaking her head. We all laughed.

I look at her again. I was eyeing every thing I could see on her face. Trying to memorize every bit of her. Hopefully I could picture her clearly on my mind once we go home.

Then suddenly my stomach growled loudly. They all looked at me then laughed.

"See. That's what you get for waking up late. You two should go after lunch."

"We would love too, but we're already extended a day already." I said.

"Our Father would have a fit if we extended more." Tzuyu added.

"Eat the food I had our cook prepare for your journey." Sana said.

"Thank you, you're a life saver." I told her.

"You're welcome." she said smiling at me.

Tzuyu and I walked down but Mina stopped me.

"Ride the carriage so it'll be less tiring." She said.

"I agree. And you both have to eat first."

Me and Tzuyu looked at each other for a second, then nodded.

"Okay." We said in unison.

The girls hugged us one last time. I carried Mina and hugged her tight.

I then whispered at her. "Even from afar, know that I will love you always"

"I love you too and will always will." She whispered back.

I let her down and saw tears falling from her eyes again. I wiped her tears.

"Let's not be sad. Just remember the good times we spent."

She nodded then hugged me again.

"I will....I'll... miss you." She said in between tears.

"I'll miss you too, so much."

I then kissed her not a care in the world who's watching us.

"I love you." We said at the same time making us laugh.

Tzuyu patted me and entered the carriage. I kissed her and said I love you one last time. I smiled at her before going inside the carriage.

We watched them at our window as the carriage began to move. We stayed at the window til we could no longer see them.

We leaned our back upon the seats and sighed. We were quiet for a minute.

"I hate this feeling." Tzuyu said.

"Me too."

"We need to visit soon."

"We will, don't worry. We have to."

"Thanks Chae. You're the reason why I met Sana."

I smiled at him. He really is grown up. He don't usually say this stuff.

"You're welcome. It's nice to know I somewhat connected you to the person you now love."

"Books didn't lie in saying how hard it is to be away from your love ones."

He love reading. He have read all the books in our library and plans to finished all in the kingdom's library in town.

"I think I know now how you felt when you were still trying to look for Mina. Yours is even worse for you never really interacted before not even remember how she looks yet you already felt strongly for her."

"I really felt worse every time I failed to see her in every kingdom. Now that I found her and now we're together... It's still not easy."

He then nodded. In a few minutes of silence we suddenly looked at each other.

"That smells so damn good." I said.

"I was about to say the same thing." He said as he took the basket at the end of his seat.

We opened the basket and was amazed that there were 2 wrapped plates, fruits and two bottles of juice inside. We then ate in silence.

That night, we camped in the forest near a river. It made me remember Mina. I sat down by a tree and watched the night sky. Thinking of what Mina is doing now.