87.

Prince Chaeyoung.

Torton, the greatest soldier in Aevar is what their people call him. I remember him with his scarred arms and face. It was a surprise to see him here in my kingdom. Something's off the way he talk and even how he held father with his sword on hand. I don't feel good about this.

As I look around I see unfamiliar faces but unsure if they were guests from other kingdoms or if they're with Torton.

I walked closer while keeping a tight hold of Mina. I can see by the corner of my eye that Tzuyu is following me. He doesn't have his bow and arrow, we only have our swords.

He was talking about gifts while pointing his sword at us. Then he said:
"Men, let's give them their surprises."

What happened next will haunt me forever. I saw it with my own eyes.  It's as if it's in slow motion. I watched how he pointed his sword at the crowd then in a quick snap of his wrist his blade now points on the opposite side then stab it unto father.

The look of horror in his eyes as he realized he was stabbed. Torton took his blade off father and he fell unto the stage.

As if that wasn't enough, one by one men around us drew their sword and stabbed the person in front of them which turned out to be the invited Kings.

When we realized this I looked around for King Myun.

"Papa!" Mina shouted as she's trying to loosen my grip.

People around us started screaming and running to all directions. I drew Mina closer to my body as I look around. I lost sight of Tzuyu and Sana for a while.

I lowered myself for a while as well as Mina so Torton couldn't spot us.

"Now all of your Kings are dead. You will all bow to me. There will only be one kingdom, the Kingdom of Kyria and I will be your one and only King!" The devil said.

The scene replayed on my mind on how he swiftly stab my father. I drew my sword and was about to stand up when two hands went to my cheeks.

Mina made me look at her. "Don't let your anger control you. They might have a lot of men that surround us. It's better to retreat."

My anger subsides a little as she was right. My anger wouldn't do me any good. I might be slain or worse Mina too. I hold her hand and nodded.

"Tzuyu! Momo! Run! Meet us at my spot!" I shouted.

I then took hold of Mina. "We'll run towards there. Run as fast as you could. If I fell behind leave me. You understand?"

"I won't leave you..."

"Mina listen! You need to run even if I fell behind or have to fight an enemy. Promise me you'll keep on running."

"I..."

"Promise me."

She nodded. I counted to three before we ran towards the garden. We didn't stop running til we reached the forest. We stopped for a while and hid behind an old tree.

We couldn't see anyone. I looked at her and gestured for her not to make any sound. After a few minutes, I didn't hear anything. I whispered to Mina to follow me but instead of walking by lifting our foot, we'll walk by sliding our foot slowly that will lessen the chance of us stepping unto something.

We did this for a few minutes. We stopped again when I think no one's around, we ran as fast as we can. We reached my favorite spot. We climbed down near the pond and walked to the side where there's a cave hidden by a lot of vines. Only me and my brothers know about it.