20.

After talking with Ananya, Teja saw Karan's missed call, so she called him.

"Oh , it looks like Dr Tejasswi still remembers me , nice to know that." Karan huffed.

"I was talking to Anu" Teja said nonchalantly.

"That's fine, but why didn't you inform me before leaving."

" Because you were sleeping."

"Where are you now" Karan asked instantly.

"My home, why?" Teja said being confused.

"You left so early, without even having your breakfast so I thought there must be some emergency, but I guess you had some other reasons." Karan said mockingly .

"Umm.... I just...."

"Let it be now. What are you doing "

"Nothing as such. I will get ready and then leave for the hospital. What about you?"

"I have to go for a shoot and then if possible I will go to the gym."

"Hmm... fine .
Oh Adit is calling, bye"

"Why is he calling you this early in the morning." Karan said with annoyance.

"How will I know that without picking up the call"

"I don't like him at all. He is just so weird"

"He is a nice guy. I like him."

"Tell me one person whom you don't like. You literally like everyone."

"I don't like you"

"Okay then, why are you even talking with me, bye"

Teja chuckled, "bye", she said.

"Talk to you later " Karan said nonchalantly.

"Arey but you just said that you won't talk "

"No, I said that why are you talking to me when you don't like me. But I like you , so I can talk.
Don't tell me that you won't even pick up my call now"

"Oye dramebaaz bohot ho gaya ab bas.
Bye, talk to you later."

"Bye"

The call with Ananya cleared a lot of things for Teja. She used to be worried about Karan entering her circle so fast but as Ananya said, she understood that closeness to a person is not dependent on the time we spent with them.

Sometimes a few days are enough to know a person and sometimes even years feel less.
Karan was one such person with whom Teja connected instantly.

Teja knew that she was getting attracted towards Karan, she liked him, felt comfortable in talking with him, and most importantly they both understood each other well .

But at the same time she felt that there was no future . Karan was a celebrity and she was a normal girl. Even thinking about them being together was impractical for her.

In the same evening Teja's mom called her.

"Khana khaya?"

"Haa, lunch kar liya, dinner ghar jaa kar banaungi."

"What about yesterday, when did you get free."

"About 11:30 ."

"So you cooked dinner or ordered it"

"Mom, I told you about Karan na."

"Yeah"

"So yesterday as it got late his mom asked me to have dinner at their house and then it got even more late so I stayed at their house." Teja said in a go , not knowing how will her mom react to it .