65.

"A trip . Yes I guess we can do that . Moreover we should definitely do that." Karan said excitedly.

"Yes . We all will go together." Teja said.

"We all ?" Karan's mother said confused. "I was talking about you two going on a trip. Also me and uncle recently came back from Kirti's place, so we prefer staying at home right now. "

"But we would have enjoyed a lot together." Teja said.

"You can take your friends along if you want." Karan's father suggested.

"But uncle are you both sure that you don't want to come. "

"Yes beta, we are sure. And also I think you should firstly decide a place where you want to go. I suggest that if you are planning for a week trip then you can easily go to Bali."

"Or even Maldives." Karan's mother added.

"Oh , that is a nice option too. "

"I appreciate your inputs mom and dad, but can we ask Teju , where she wants to go." Karan said.

"Ofcourse." His parents said together.

All three of them then looked at Teja to hear her choice.

"I know that it might not be easy for Karan, but I want to go somewhere in India only." She said.

"In India ? Then I think I have a perfect place in mind. It has mountains , beautiful beaches and we can also get our privacy too." Karan said.

"I guess I know which place you are talking about." Karan's father said.

"Kerala" Karan's mother said with enthusiasm.

"Correct." Karan said and gave his mother a high five .

" In Thiruvananthapuram we have a beautiful beach house, we can stay there and see the places around."

"Umm... okay. I will think about it." Teja said awkwardly.

She knew that she would be upsetting Karan if she denied but at the same time she wasn't sure if going on a trip only with him was a good idea. She didn't knew if her mother would approve of it.

"Think about what?" Karan asked clearly not expecting Teja's cold reaction.

"Think about things Karan." Teja said slightly raising her voice.

She expected him to understand her and atleast not make a scene infront of his parents.

But then he reacted and she reacted worse. And now she was the one who created a scene.

Before Karan could say anything, his father said "Go somewhere else if you two want to fight. Do not spoil my quality time with my wife. "

Saying this he went in the living room and started watching some documentary.

Karan got up and left for his room. Teja sighed and followed him.

"I expect you both to stay respectful while you argue." Karan's father shouted to both of them as they were about to enter the bedroom.

"And my dear wife, please join me here." He then said to Karan's mother.
.
.
.
"Firstly do you even want to go on a trip." Karan said surprisingly calm as he settled on his bed .

"I do . But Karan I need to take permission from my mom too." Teja said .

"You are 27 for god's sake. You need to just inform your mom and not ask for permission. "

"And I'm also a girl with a traditional upbringing. I will never be old enough to not ask for permission from her. "

"What if she denies ?"