F o u r

A X E L

"Hey, we met again." She said, playing with her fingers.

I had no idea what to say, so I kept my mouth shut.

She wore something shiny with her black hair down and resting effortlessly on her shoulders. The wine that fell accidentally on her from me wet the piece of clothing and I don't know if she's aware or not that the dress is sticking on her like a second skin. Anyone can easily see through it.

My stomach twisted at the sight and the words that she said earlier came rushing down to my mind. I'd definitely be more than excited to see her naked.

I pushed saliva down my throat and tried to look anywhere but at her chest. Her nipples are visible through her bra.

Few of the boys that were walking past her, checked her out shamelessly.

"Uh, so..."

"Follow me." I cut her in middle.

When we reached the washroom, I pulled out my hoodie and handed her. "Wear this."

She took it from my hand, her skin touching mine and oddly, an electric sensation ran over my spine. Her gaze flicker on her ruined dress and her cheeks heated up when she saw that.

She quickly ran inside and in no time came out with my hoodie on her body.

"Thank you." She mumbled.

"It was my fault." I replied, leaning into the nearest wall.

"So, you work here?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you dance with me?"

I stiffened at her question but tried my best to cover my face with zero expression. "What's your name?" Instead of replying her, I tried to avoid it.

"Ayla." She smiled.

Ayla.

"And you just avoided my question." She added.

I internally groaned at her stubbornness. It isn't like I'm going to tell her the truth.

"I ain't getting anything in return. Tell me, why should I dance with you?" I asked, being sure that with this question, she's not going to bother me about this ever again.

She took the bottom of her lips in between her teeths and it seemed as if she was genuinely considering about what she can offer in return.

Nah, this girl couldn't be that mad, could she?

"Do you want sex in return?"

I almost chocked on my saliva at her blunt statement. Holy motherfucking shit.

I tried to read her face but all she did was to look back at me.

"Though the offer seems tempting, I don't do dance." I tried to cover up the testosterone boosting through my cock. I've never been into such situation.

The explicit images about her started flashing inside my brain making it almost impossible for me not notice every single detail about her body.

That dress of hers barely covered her thighs. Her tonned legs, smooth skin of neck, lavender or some expensive shit perfume on her body, those god damn hair bangs on her forehead.

I wonder what she'll look like without the clothes? Lying naked with her hair left open, pink lipstick. Her brown skin glistening under the light and her eyes staring into mine.

Christ.

"Six days."

"What?" I snapped back to reality.

"Dance with me for six days and if by the end of it, I can make you feel happy, let's do it. Let's do sex." She whispered, offering me her hand.

"What makes you think that I'm not happy, Ayla?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I'll tell you that after you give me my first orgasm."

I coughed. What is she?

"You're virgin?"

"That makes two of us, don't it?" She raises her perfectly trimmed brows.

"I've fucked my hands. So, no. It doesn't makes two of us." I chuckled, my muscles relaxing and all of sudden, it felt odd.

It felt comfortable. Around her.

She laughed, forcing her hands further closer to me and this time, I did. I did shake hands with her.

Her soft skin came in contact with the rough, bruised and dirty skin of mine. But it didn't feel like I was tainting her. It was as if she was consuming me.

"Deal." I smirked.