s i x

AYLA

Calm down butterflies!

I told to my stomach as I found Axel sitting on the same spot in the auditorium as yesterday. Part of me wanted to believe that he came here just for me.

"You here for the dance right?" I asked as soon as I came in his sight.

He shot up his eyebrows and shrugged. "Let's start from today."

I grinned. "Perfect." One step closer to having sex with him.

Oh hush, Ayla.

I took out the hoodie that he borrowed me last night from my bag and handed it to him. "I've cleaned it." It had stains of blood. I pushed saliva down my throat and for a second, I really wanted to ask that what exactly he does? I mean why all the bruises on his body? But I didn't. I didn't because those are his personal demons and I don't want to judge him before knowing his full story. What if he becomes uncomfortable or worse end up hating me?

I'd play fool till he's the one to tell me everything on his own.

He took the hoodie from my hand and he scanned it for a brief moment before looking back at me. "It smells like you."

I blushed. "Well, I used the same washing powder that I use for my clothes." He knows my smell.

“It smells nice.” He added, wearing it over his body.

I blushed, even more.

He get up on his feet and waited for me to play the music and the second I did, he offered me his hands. I smiled and inhaling a deep breath, placed one of my hands over his shoulder.

“You've a boyfriend, don't you?” He twirled me.

“Yep.” I lied, suddenly enjoying to tease him a little.

“Yet you want to sleep with me?”

Ah.

We swayed to the beat of soft music. “You're hot.” I shrugged, innocently.

He didn't react in any way at my comment but the slight irritation in his eyes doesn't go unnoticed by me.

“Let's go to the carnival after school.” I said, as we danced.

“Never been there besides I don't have free time after school.”

I frowned. “Okay.” I already brought two carnival tickets.

“Are you disappointed?” He asked, staring straight back at me.

I smiled. “Kind of.”

“Okay.”

“Huh?”

“I'll go with you.”

“But you said that you aren't free.” I said, trying to bite back my smile.

“I can manage.” He shrugged.

He maintained an expression less rested face but once in awhile I caught him staring at me. Sure, it didn't mean anything but the little gesture gave me huge amount of butterflies.