t w en t y - t h r e e

AYLA

"Your family?" He asked, looking at the pictures of Mum and Dad on the wall.

I nodded. "And this is me." I pointed at one of the pictures of my childhood.

He took a step closer to get a clear view and then his lips curled up in a smile. "Cute."

"Trust me I was anything but that. I've heard from Mum often that how impossible I was as a child." I said.

He chuckled, moving to the next picture that was of me, Xavier and Selena fighting over a piece of doll that Xavier broke when we nine ten. I had braces at that time and in two pigtails, I don't know, I look funny. And then there was another, the one of my twelfth birthday where I wore a pink dress, pink shoes, pink hairband, pink watch, and pink tiara. I was grinning at the camera, my braces flashing while posing as like a Disney princess.

God, now this is the real embarrassment. I know I like pink but at that time I was literally obsessed with that color.

Axel blinked, looking at that particular picture for little too long before he decided to take it out of the frame. He placed the picture next to my face and then grinned. "I'm keeping this picture." And he stuffed it inside his shirt's pocket.

"It's embarrassing" I flushed.

He shook his head. "That's my favourite picture of you. I remember you told me in the carnival that you like pink."

I hide my face in my palms and laughed. "Stop."

"Your face's turning red." He said making me laugh even more.

"I swear Axel, if you say any other word about that picture, then I'll......" I tried to threatened him.

"You'll what? Make me wear pink too?" He chuckled.

I bite back my smile after seeing him this carefree around me. It was so refreshing.

"I'll do this." And with that I started tickling him in the stomach but alas, this boy. He didn't budge an inch; he didn't laugh at all. I rolled my eyes and punched him lightly on his shoulder. "I'll make you wear pink then." I grumbled under my breath.

He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me closer to him. My breath hitched as soon as our eyes met, I parted my lips in surprise that how strong effect he has on me, I just couldn't ignore the bursting of numerous sensations in my body whenever he touches me.

His pupils dilated, his warm minty breath fanning all over my face. Come on just kiss me, already.

"Can I?" He asked after a moment which felt like eternity and I didn't wait any further to nod my head. He nodded back, passing me a soft smile before grabbing my face into his palm as he captured my mouth in a passionate kiss. A current jolted through my body and man, it was so different from all our earlier kisses. It was kind of the kiss, I've seen people doing when they makeup after an ugly breakup. But it wasn't our makeup phase neither we had a breakup. I just missed him so much and maybe he did to.

He took me up and made me sit on my study table and stopped kissing me. Trying to catch his breath, he whispered. "I don't have a condom with me right now."

I ignored what he said, I was already so hot for him. "It's okay, I'll take the contraceptive pills." I whispered. Don't stop, please.

"I won't." He chuckled, getting on his knees.

Did I say that aloud? My face turned beet red in embarrassment.

"You are not going to take any pills. They'll mess up with your hormones." He said, pushing my dress to my stomach and in no second, he slides down my panty. "Besides, I know other ways to worship your body." He added.