e i g h t e e n

AXEL

I closed my eyes, inhaling her lavender scent as I fondled with her soft breasts. Her rapid breathing excited me further and I placed my lips against her delicate skin. She clenched my shoulders and whispered something under her breath. Shot of pleasure ran through my body when I tasted her nipples. Sucking on it, I became more hard and my mind to the day when she asked me if I'd be excited to see her chest? Who will tell her that seeing her half naked, only in skirt with my mouth against her flesh and her core beneath me, how can I not be excited? She's ethereal.

Running my tongue over every inch of her breasts, I smiled and bite a little to the side of her nipple. Her body jolted and a soft moan escaped her lips.

De attaching myself from her, I pulled hoodie over my head and then once again leaned back into her. Our half naked body collided, as I ran my bruised hands all over her neck. Her skin shimmered against my ugly hand that had dry blood stains and ointments.

She's giving me chance to have sex with her even though it's her first time, why this girl is like this? Why she's so much beautiful and full of innocence? Why she has such a warm heart to accept me?

I looked at her face and pulled her lower lips out of the hold of her teeth with my thumb. “I don't know if I'm good at it or not, I haven't done it before either.” I said to her, suddenly feeling insecure that what if I mess her first time?

Her eyebrows crinkled. “You're virgin?”

“Aren't you the one to say that it makes two of us for not having sex before?” I chuckled.

“I was kidding. Oh my god—I had no idea. You're so much popular among girls, I thought that you might have— Okay, you know what, thankyou for giving me the pleasure to be your first.” She smiled, raising her neck to place a chaste kiss on the corner of my mouth.

You'd be my last too, Ayla.

I slide down her skirt along with her panty and parted her legs. My heart started pumping blood faster and slowly, I creased the opening of her wet core with my thumb. She's already so wet. For me.

I smirked, licking my thumb and getting down on her. Positioning my mouth between her legs, I kissed on her inner thighs. She shivered, clutching my hair in between her fists and when I brought my lips to her core, she fisted my hair more tightly. I roamed my tongue over her glistening core and then started sucking on it.

“Oh my god—Axel.” She moaned and fuck, it sounded so hot to my ears.

After awhile, her body started shivered and in no minute she came.

She struggled to compose her breath and held her head. “Oh my—That was...That was so amazing.” She said. “From where did you learn this, Axel.” She breathed out.

I wiped my mouth from the back of my hand and admired how pretty she looked with nothing on her body. She's fucking pretty.

“Internet is a fun place, no?” I replied, not exactly telling her that ever since she told me that we're going to have sex, I've watched porn just to learn what to do and how to do. I wanted to make it good for her.

She laughed, shaking her head a little.

I pushed saliva down my throat and then unbuttoned my pants.

She blinked, a blush creeping upto her face.

“May I have the pleasure to be inside you?” I asked, holding my breath when she nodded.

I positioned myself in between her and saw worry creasing her face. “It's going to hurt but if it's too much just tell me to stop okay?” I said.

She nodded, licking her lips.

As I entered a little into her, she clenched her eyes shut in pain. My heart sank in my stomach, I don't want to hurt her.

After a pause, I tried again and slide into her deeper, she grabbed my face and pulled me down to kiss me, fiercely. Every inch of my body bursted in pleasure. It was something out of the world, the kind of pleasure that can drive me mad.

I thrusted slowly into her and with each thrust, my nerves drown into the pool of ecstacy. I looked at her and the way she had her eyes closed, her lips parted, few hair locks sticking to her face, her uneasy breath, I realised something. It's way more than that. My feelings for her are way more stronger than I think.

She moaned, her eyes opening as our gaze met. We both kept on looking at each other and I wanted to tell her that she's one of the best things that ever happened to me.

When orgasam hit me, I rolled to the side and after disposing the condom, passed the water bottle to her.

She smiled, shyly.

“Are you okay?” I asked, grabbing my sweatpants.

“Yeah, still in heaven.” She replied.

I lay down next to her and she held my hands, creasing my cotton bandages with her thumb. “What are you thinking?”

I smiled. “About you.” About the girl who had sex with me in this shitty place. She deserves roses, fancy dates, not this. Yet, she chose me, chose this place.

I'm never going to forget her.

“Tell me.”

“Why are you so nice to me, Ayla? I don't deserve any of it.” I whispered, hiding my face into the crook of her neck.

“Because you gave me mind-blowing orgasm.”

I chuckled. “You always have something to say, no?”

“What? I'm telling you the truth.” She laughed.

The melodic sound of her laugh made me forget everything but her. This moment, with her couldn't be more perfect.

“You deserve the world, Axel.” She whispered.

And before I could react to what she said, my phone rang. I checked the caller ID and it was from the hospital. I quickly get up and recived the call but the second I did, I felt everything crumbling down.

“What happened? Are you okay, Axel? Who was on the call?”

I clenched the phone in my hand. “My mother. She's no more.”