f i f t y

AYLA

"Ayla, I don't know exactly from where to start. From the day I met you or the day when you made my heart flutter with your smile. Is it okay for me to tell you that every inch of my nerve is obsessed with you? I can kill for you and I can also kill myself for you, I can destroy the world for you. I know, this might scare you; my thoughts might scare you but I'm in no control when it comes to you. I'm not romantic but I will try for you to keep you happy. You're my sanity, Ayla. Maybe someday, the medications and therapy will be able to amend my fucked up mind but believe me, my feelings for you will remain unchanged." Axel said, his eyes softening with his each single word.

I held my heart and took a step to grab his hand into mine.

"Do you've any idea what are you to me?" He asked but before I could reply, he said. "You're the first girl I smiled with, you're the first girl who held my hand, you're my first kiss, you're my first friend. When I slept with you for the very first time, I promised myself that you'd be my last too. And even if we had never met again, I would've kept my promise till the day I took my last breath. I really don't have or rather never had any reason to continue my life until you came. But now with you, I want to grow old. I want to live with you, Ayla. I can be whatever you want, you want me to become a better man, I will. You want me to marry you, fuck, I will. I will do anything that makes you happy. I don't know for how long I'm going to live without losing my mind but there's this little hope in my heart that maybe you'll save me. Maybe, instead of the urge to rip open someone's heart, I'd just listen to the songs you tell me or cook the food you love. Anything, I'd do anything for you."

My eyes filled with tears and I couldn't stop myself from staring deep into his eyes. Axel Gray. Do you've any idea what are you to me?

"You're going to save yourself, Axel. Trust me, you'll get better." I whispered, feeling overwhelmed.

"I'm going to save myself for you. I'll fight my demons to stay with you." He smiled.

"I love you." I smiled and leaned closer to place a kiss on his forehead but before that could happen, he held me by my waist and pulled me to him.

Our eyes met and body collided. The warmth of his arms made me happy. And I paused to look into his eyes. The blue colour of his orbs felt the colour of love to me and in that moment I wondered what if he never says that he loves me?

Maybe, I don't want him to force himself and say those words not because he doesn't loves me but because he does. How am I going to explain this? It's simple. I can tell in a heartbeat that he loves me more than anything in this world. That his love for me is more than my love for him.

Maybe-

"I don't know about love, Ayla but what I feel for you is much more than love. For you, I can stay trapped in the same dungeon where I was born. You drive me crazy, Ayla. You drive me crazy. I had a stupid dream last night where you were telling me about something and I was looking at you and then in swift moment, I was kissing you on alter and then you were in your traditional wedding skirt. It felt surreal. Only I know, how badly I wanted to live that dream for once. So, here, I'm going to become selfish and ask you for something." He said and without giving me a chance to react in any way, he went on his knees and pulled out a little, shiny ring.

"Will you marry me, Ayla?" He asked.

I blinked, freezing at my place. Marry him?

My heart busted with immense emotions and I smiled widely. "Yes, Axel Gray, I'll marry you." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Also, this ring." He pointed at the ring while taking my hand and softly sliding it down my finger. "I know this isn't something fancy. I didn't want to buy it for you from the money that I earned doing illegal business. I don't want to taint you. I bought it from the money that I saved when I was young. I saved it for my mother's hospital bill." He smiled.

I looked intently at the ring on my finger and all of sudden I was taken in the past when I saw eighteen years old Axel participating in underground fighting to earn the medical charges for his mother. Those bruises on his body, split lips, wounded knuckles, high fever and box full of painkillers.

My chest shrink in pain as the nausea hit me. He had endured so much in his life. How can I not love this man? When loving him comes so naturally to me as if I was born for it.

"Thankyou." I whispered. "Thankyou so much, Axel." And this time, I hugged him tightly.

"I have another suprise for you." He complained when I burst into tears.

"I don't want anything else, just let me hold you." I said, snuggling my face in the crook of his neck.

A chuckle vibrated through his chest and he placed a kiss on top of my head before wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you. I love you so much, Idiot." I sniffled when all of sudden, a flash sparked on us.

I knitted my brows and found Nate clicking a picture of us. "You both look cute."

"Wait, let me wipe my tears." I laughed and waited for him to click another picture of us while Axel dip his head to kiss my cheeks.

THE END

A/n

Finally, this book ends right here. I'm sorry for keeping you all hanging for the last chapter.

Hope you enjoyed reading this book. Do share your comments, I'd love to read them.

Also, I'd be posting few bonus chapters of the book. One from Tyler's POV and another from Nate.

Thankyou :)