Welcome To Wattpadem

Panem is a nation formed from the first rebellion of Aurōrae. Decades have long since past from then however, and the Hunger Games have returned. Each year, every twelve Districts must offer up one male and female tribute to fight in this pageant. A fight for glory, for honour, and a fight for their lives.

To mark the anniversary of the second uprising, there is what is known as a Quarter Quell. An exaggerated games, created to strike fear in every generation in the Districts, and to remind them of the past. This year is the second Quarter Quell, the fiftieth Hunger Games.

And as a striking reminder, that two rebels died for every Capitol citizen, each District shall offer up twice as many tributes as usual.

48 tributes.

1 Victor.

Let the fiftieth Hunger Games begin.

——————————————-

These games will have a typical and most traditional style, I promise no massive twists this time... Well, ones that would affect the game too much I mean ;) there will be no repeat of Return To Seasons at least, however I do plan for these games to be just as epic and just as successful.

I need 48 people signing up for this initially so tell your friends or the games won't be as enjoyable as I intend them to be! After TWO days of reservations being open, you may indeed reserve two tributes.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to send me a message, I'd appreciate it if you vote this page just so I know that you're looking to join the games. Hey if it gets to forty eight maybe they'd start early?! Well here's to wishful thinking!

Thanks for for the interest, I'll see you guys soon!

——————————————-

Reservations For Characters will Open On The 30th May