District 9 Female - BAVEN TIMMONS

NAME: Baven Timmons

AGE: 17

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Baven has jet black hair infused with loose ringlets which falls to about the top of her back. Her eyes are like dark brown chocolate and she has olive skin. Her lips are almost always curled into a sweet smile. She has a petite build but has a bit of muscle from working in the grain fields so much. She is almost always seen wearing darker colors and wearing her mother's old leather jacket and her favorite hairclip given to her by her youngest sister.

PERSONALITY: Baven's look's match her personality perfectly except for one minor defect. She is sweet and bubbly and loves everything cute, fluffy or small but if you cross her, you're going to wish you didn't. One of Baven's favorite things to do when she is not working with grain is to sing and dance. She is very bright and is smarter than almost all the kids her age even though she spent most of her life in the fields.

THE REAPING: Volunteered

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Throwing Knives

TRAINING SCORE: 6

LIFESTYLE: Baven has a very normal life, growing and harvesting grain everyday. Having four brothers and sisters taught her many things she needed and didn't need to know. Baven wished for something better in her life, something more exciting. Something like the games. She thought if she was killed in the games, at least she died doing something different.. If she lived, she would have a much better life then growing and harvesting grain.

TOKEN: A hair clip with a treble clef on it that her sister gave to her for her 15th birthday. She has always worn it ever since.