District 8 Male - AEDILE TRELLIS

NAME: Aedile Trellis

AGE: 16

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: For the likes of a district 8 citizen, Aedile has very smooth and clean features. His symmetrical face shape and babylike features shows his youth. He has a wide mouth, green eyes and dirty blonde hair that he likes to spike up. His eyebrows are a softer shade than his hair, but are brown, and take up a lot of his face.

PERSONALITY: Aedile is a very happy-go-lucky kind of chap. He rarely takes much seriously unless he really has to. He isn't the smartest kid in the bunch logically, but he has very good instincts and uses them wherever he can. He is respectful, thoughtful and moral, but composed and quiet about his thoughts and opinions. This doesn't mean he won't be very feisty in order to protect something he is passionate about!

THE REAPING: Reaped

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Spear

TRAINING SCORE: 6

LIFESTYLE: Aedile's family is deep into poverty. Sure, they get by each day safely, but that is because both his parents work ridiculous hours in order to put a few loaves of bread on the table each week. Aedile started working fully last year, in the factories that create armour and riot gear/shields. He has a younger sister, Stex, who is too young to do any work.

TOKEN: a string bracelet