District 7 Female - CHERESTEA FLOS

NAME: Cherestea Flos (che-re-stē floss)

AGE: 16

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Cherestea is something special, an undeniable beauty in her appearance. Coming in at about five and a half feet, Cher blends in with most of her district. Her dark hair kissed with gold highlights and honey-toned skin aren't even that unusual. Her blue eyes may bit uncommon among so many other brown ones, but even they don't make her remarkable. Perhaps her alluring lips, a deep rose color that always curl into a smirk, attract much attention. But the most notable thing is the way she holds herself, proud and arrogant, almost as if she knows that she's too good to resist.

PERSONALITY: Cherestea Flos has always made herself known in District Seven. She's a bit of a whiz when it comes to scientific knowledge, and she's not too shabby with an axe. Cher knows it, too. She doesn't sugarcoat how fantastic she is at everything, and quite frankly she likes the way she presents herself. Cher does have a heart, though. She'd give anything for her little brother Ardent. She loves chopping wood with him, making up bedtime stories, and even walking to school with him. There parts of her that are free and lively, but there are parts of her you'd rather not uncover. She's fierce, and she'd have you sliced and diced before you even knew what happened to you.

THE REAPING: Reaped

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Axe or slingshot

TRAINING SCORE: 8

LIFESTYLE: Cher lived in a perfect balance before she was reaped. She spent her weekdays in school, worked with her brother every afternoon, and read her science textbook before calling it a night. It was an easy routine, one that Cher would give anything to have back, but it was boring. Cherestea loved the time spent with her brother the most. Cher and Ardent had the wildest adventures. They'd spend hours climbing trees, simply for the sake of who could climb the fastest. Cherestea always won. While Cher was quick, Ardent was slim, therefore climbing to the tops of even the highest trees. Ardent was the light of Cherestea's life. He made every bad moment in her life a happy one just by smiling his gap-toothed grin at her. So yes, her life was simple. Yes, it was even considered boring. But there was no doubting that every memory she carried with her was unforgettable.

TOKEN: A dark woven bracelet