TASK EIGHT: Blood Flow/SF

Athena watches with her eyes wet with forming tears. She brings her fingers to her mouth and shakes a little. You'd think she'd of never like a tribute so much, but she'll find a new favourite next year. Xavier lists the names as the recap of the faces in the sky appears in the background.

District 1 Male - CASIMIR LYONS - FindingCallum

District 2 Male - STERLING EVEREST - TheDarkHorse [2]

District 7 Male - AUTUMN HARLOW - katniss-everdeen

Malum seems dissatisfied too, but not distraught. He knows where the tributes stand and he knows what his duty asks of him. Aurelius, on the other hand, can't quite stop grinning. He and Xavier are the last two left with both their bets set in place. Puzzle's out of the question, but he knows Cosmo and the other Lyon won't go down so easily. It seems petty, but Gamemakers winning a bet is much more than a childish gambling game, much more than a throw of the dice and the move of a pawn. It resembles judgement, and right now Aurelius is winning. 

But he also knows that could change at any moment.

Puzzle shrugs off the mood of the room and turns back to the large screen of Xavier. The surviving tributes have laid their beds for this night, it's best to leave them to it. They'll need every strap of energy for the upcoming finale. The Capitol audience however, remains reckless.

"Time to see how their family is doing." She says with a simple elegant smile.

-----------------

THE TASK

Welcome to task seven. Keeping to the great tradition, this will be the song task. However this time it's a little different to usual Games. On this task, you get to choose your song. But because of this, along with your entry you must send a short paragraph no more than 150 words explaining why you chose this song... Oh and another thing - although the entry can follow your own storyline and structure, it must be in the perspective of a family member/loved one of your tribute. This perspective can be any tense and POV.

THE DEATHS

None. There are seven of you left, two of you will receive byes and the other five of you will go up for votes.

THE SPONSORSHIPS

None.

THE DEADLINE

The deadline for this task is the 26th July 2015, 10PM [GMT]

For this task, you have no word limit.

You must hand in your completed entry to Jackwardsauthorgames@gmail.com

Good luck ;)