District 7 Female - AMARYLLIS EVERESTT

NAME: Amaryllis Everestt

AGE: 18

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Amaryllis is a beautiful young woman. Some people mistake her for younger then she actually is. The first thing that people notice about Amaryllis is her fiery red hair that falls down to her shoulders in waves, almost curls. The next thing noticed is her porcelain skin, which is unusual for a District Seven citizens. Most of the people of the district have tanned skin from working in the sun all day but not her. Light freckles are visible and scattered throughout her face. Attached to her face are two light blue eyes with a dark blue ring surrounding the iris. Full dark pink lips, almost red, are placed under her snub shaped nose. Amaryllis has long legs that stand her at 5'9. Her build is muscular from working in the forest, intimidating people around her but still making her look innocent. Overall, Amaryllis Everett is an attractive eighteen year old.

PERSONALITY: Amaryllis is a very brave, bold, daring, courageous, stubborn, rebellious and headstrong girl who does not fit the stereotypical role that the citizens of seven put upon her. Rather than being a damsel in distress who is subservient to the customs, traditions, and social restrictions her society places on her and expects her to follow, Amaryllis openly rebels and defies her role as a citizen of the district she lives in today and would like for nothing more than to be a normal girl. She is very athletic and enjoys nothing more than climbing trees, preferably redwood and practicing her skills of dual axes, of which she is the best in the district. She also is skilled in the art sword fighting, as she uses that as a backup. Though with her feisty personality, Amaryllis is very grateful for what she has and has good manners, and in some cases, is extremely tomboyish. In terms of personality, she greatly parallels and resembles her father, as the two both tend to be unruly, impulsive and loud. However, she also does resemble her mother in terms of stubbornness and inability to listen to others. Amaryllis doesn't care what people think about her and speaks what is on her mind. She tends to have a dark sense of humor when it really isn't necessarily funny, but truly she doesn't care. This being her personality, tends to get her in trouble. Amaryllis is stereotyped as the kindest person ever because of her looks, but she is anything from that.

THE REAPING: Volunteered

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Amaryllis's first choice of weaponry would be dual axes or any type of axe, of course, but she is also really good with twin swords or throwing knives.

TRAINING SCORE: 10

LIFESTYLE: Amaryllis and her twin, Jessamine was born to parents who were still eligible for the games. They were Acacia and Cypress Everestt. They were eighteen years old at the time. They all had an happy life. Until the reapings came around. Both of them were reaped, and both of them died on day four. After their parents death, Amaryllis and Jessamine were taken in by the mayor at the time. They could stay until they were sixteen. The sisters lived a good life. Until they were sixteen they stayed Mayor Kalispell. After the sisters left the mayor's house they went back to their old house. It was still left as it was. They moved in and called it home. They were poor so they has to start working and illegally hunting. The sisters began protecting each other, training incase either of them were reaped. They have been together since thick and thin. Then one day, someone burned down the house, taking Jessamine with it. Amaryllis was devastated and lived in the forest. That is what she is used to so why not. She began gaining survival and loved the wilderness. Her life has been like a roller-coaster, it has has many twists and turns and ups and down. She was scared but glad when all of it is over.

TOKEN: Amaryllis's token is a blue and green rock that is very smooth. It is the last thing Jessamine gave to her.