District 4 Male - THORNE KUNSTLER

NAME: Thorne "Trout" Künstler

AGE: 18

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Trout is about normal for his district. The only thing that is different is his hair, instead of being windswept, and sleek from swimming, like most from District Four are, his hair is neither one of those. His eyes are mostly a shade of turquoise or teal, but they tend to change often with his mood. When he is upbeat and happy, his eyes turn to a welcoming shade of green, and when he is sad and depressed, they turn navy blue. And occasionally when he is angered, they turn russet. From swimming for most of his life and his training, he is slightly muscular. However, up until he began training, he wasn't fed enough and was scrawny. Ever since his training begun, he was fed better and became healthier.

PERSONALITY: Everyone who first meets him has to learn one word that describes him; arrogant. Yes, there are plenty of other words that describe him, such as being impulsive, devious, and surprisingly pretty clever, but the most obvious trait is arrogance. Along with arrogance is his selfishness. He wouldn't go out of his way to get somebody something they desire, unless it is something they absolutely need and cannot get it. There are also positive sides to him, as said before, he is clever. He gets this mostly from his ability of making traps. Trout can also be a bit silly, but this mostly makes him clumsy, and causes him to make mistakes.

THE REAPING: Volunteered

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Trident

TRAINING SCORE: 9

LIFESTYLE: From a young age, Trout wasn't fed properly and became very scrawny. However, ever since he entered training for his district, he was fed properly and was therefor in-shape. He is pretty popular in school, and was an obvious choice to be the second volunteer because of the twist in the games. His parents are divorced, but are both rich, meaning his family, although divided, can afford for his training. He was given his nickname of Trout when he once came back from fishing with eight trout caught in a single net.

TOKEN: A wooden carving of a fish