Chapter 2

I decided to skip Episodes 2-5, since I feel like y/n would just be in the background trying to join the school that the group is at. Also meet with the rest as Miyuki already explained them to her. So, group meeting, yay.
—---------------------------------------------------------
"Hooray!" Shouted Miyuki. Then the rest of the group shouted together (Minus y/n), "We're all together!" Y/n pulled the string as Candy popped out of it as she yelled, "Finally, we've found all the Precure-kuru! I'm so happy-kuru!" Everyone minus y/n clapped.

Reika (Chloe) asked, "Well then, I would like to ask a question, if it may." Candy nods, as Reika questioned, "What exactly are Precure, anyway?" Candy answered, "They're legendary warriors-kuru!" Nao (April) asked, "Why does being one give us such incredible powers?" Candy turned to her, "Because you're legendary warriors-kuru!"

Akane (Kelsey) spoke, "That doesn't explain anything!" "Kuru?" Yayoi (Lily) asked, "Who are those scary monsters, anyway?" "Kuru?" "What are they after?" "Kuru...?" "What are we supposed to do about them?" "Be... legendary warriors-kuru..." Then Candy climbed up the rope as she answered, "I don't really know-kuru!" That made everyone minus y/n shocked, 'I am still unsure what our job is supposed to be still... I am just there as help or as stand by...'

That's until they heard a flapping of a book as y/n turned to Miyuki's baloney. "What's that?" Asked Miyuki. Then everyone looked at the baloney. That's when they saw a book as y/n quickly layer down as it smacked Miyuki's face instead. "Miyuki'chan?!" Then Pop spoke as he popped out of the book, "My apologies, fair maiden-de gozaru." Y/n quickly sat up as she looked over to pop as he landed on the ground. Miyuki sat up holding her face as she asked, "Who are you?"

Pop responded, "Allow me to introduce myself-de gozau, I am..." That's until Candy popped out of the ball as she hugged pop as he fell down, "I missed you, big bro!" Y/n looked at them as they landed in front of her. Akane was confused. Reika spoke, "He's Candy's..." "Brother?!"
—---------------------------------------------------------
Candy began crying, "I missed you so much-kuru!" Pop just chuckles, "You're still a real crybaby, aren't you, Candy?" Thats until y/n coughed into her fist, "Pop." Pop just nods as he stood up looking to the group as Candy was holding onto his tail, "Oh! Right! My most sincere apologies! My name is Pop. I'm most grateful for you looking after my little sister-de gozaru." The group bowed down as Miyuki responded, "Oh, it was no trouble!"

Candy yelled, "Pop, do my cars like you used to-kuru!" "Alright," smiled Pop as he did her loop ears. "Behold, my turban curl-de gozaru!" Candy squeals, "Hooray-kuru!" Akane spoke, "Your brother's really cute, isn't he?" Akane began headpatting his head until his ears smacked them off as he explained, "I am a man! A proud man. Who strives to cast away the label of "cute"-de gozaru!"

Yayoi's eyes began to sparkle, "He's so cool!" Then Pop's face began to had a glow of red of embarrassment, "Huh...? C-cool...?" Yayoi nods, "Yeah! You're so manly and cool!" "U-umm.... Well... I'm not really that... [Falls onto his back]" "Ara....."
—---------------------------------------------------------
Miyuki spoke as she had a sweatdrop, "Still, Pop-san, you've come at just the right time." Pop nods, "So it would seem. If you would like to know about the Precure, allow me to explain-de gozaru. [Looks to Candy] Candy, if you'd give me the book about the legendary Precure...." "Kuru? [Looks at Pop] Where'd I put it-kuru?" Pop's face lost color, "Don't tell me you lost it-de gozaru?"

Y/n sighed as she responded, "I think we left it when we first met, Miyuki...." Miyuki gasped, "Oh, I remember! I left the book in this mysterious library I found." Pop gasped, "Wait... don't tell me that library was...?" Miyuki responded, "Well, I dunno where it was. But it was inside a gigantic tree!"

"That's ludicrous! I didn't know you could just stumble across it..." said Pop. Then he went over to Miyuki's book case, "Truth be told, you can access that library from nay bookshelf in the world-de gozaru." Miyuki smiled brightly, "Wow! Well then, let's go find that book!" Yayoi asked, "Can we get there from here?" Pop crossed his arms with a smile, "Allow me to demonstrate." Pop turned around and went to go open the portal.