Chapter 26

—---------------------------------------------------------"Kuru! I wanna try too-kuru!" Said Candy as she went for a go

"Kuru! I wanna try too-kuru!" Said Candy as she went for a go. Then she caught a fish as Miyuki and Yayoi cheered her on until the fish went through the thing as Candy fell backwards. Candy cried, "This is too hard-kuru!" Until y/n gave her hers, "I've heard that you can only get one more try..." "Kuru! Thank you, Onii-san!" Y/n just nods as Yayoi smiles, "Good luck, Candy!"
—---------------------------------------------------------
"Alright, let's try the shooting game nest!"
—---------------------------------------------------------
"Excuse me, Mister!"

"We wanna play!"

"You got it!"

"Nao, What're you doing-kuru?" Asked Candy. Nao answered, "We're trying to win things by shooting them down with these cork guns. Just watch and learn!" Then Nao went to shot and she got the yellowish orange box, "Alright!" "Whoa..." Y/n just stares as Akane says, "My turn now." She shot the video game thing only to get it not fall down. "But I hit it dead on!"

Then the guy pointed out, "Right, but the rule is you have to knoc it clean over." "Aw, that sucks." Y/n then heard Candy say, "I wanna have a go-kuru!" "Sure!" Miyuki chose to hold the gun as Candy was looking and holding the trigger.

"Kuru."

Y/n says, "You can do it." "I wanna win that elephant-kuru!" "Alright, then, Candy! Ready, set..." Candy presses the trigger to hit the Elephant to only hit another box.

"Congratulations! You've won these Nattou gyouza Caramel sweets!" Miyuki nervously giggles, "T-thank you so much...." "Nice one, Candy!" Y/n holds the gun as she shoots to get at least 3 stuffed animals.

"Whoa! Congratulations! You got three stuff animals. You get the Nezuko, Giyu, and Kyojuro doll." Y/n felt shock run through her as she was given three dolls as they looked like her friends. 'My friends?' Y/n thought as she looked to the three stuffed dolls as Candy yelled, "Your so good onii-san-kuru!"

Y/n places them gently into a bag as she nodded while following the group.
—---------------------------------------------------------
Then the guy finished as he made a swan. Akane closed her eyes, "That's craftsmanship for ya!" Reika explained, "It's a veritable work of art." "Wow-kuru! What are they-kuru?" Asked Candy.

Yayoi answered, "They're sugar sculptures!" "Sugar? Then they're tasty-kuru...?" "Yeah!"

The guy at rhe stand says, "I take requests, if you want something in particular." Then y/n gently holds Candy showing to the guy as she says, "Can you make Candy?" The guy nods, "That is a cute plush! One second..." Candy whispers, "Yay-kuru!"

Then the guy makes a perfect verison of Candy as Miyuki says, "Wow, it's really taking shape!" Then y/n places Candy on her head.

"One freshly made sculpture!"

Y/n thanked the guy as she held the stick as Candy was in aw, "It's so cute! I want it, I want it!" Y/n nods as she gave it to Candy as she squeals in happiness.